14

Authors Note: Thanks for reading, please vote and comment! I have the next chapter almost done! Your support means the world and is the motivation I need to keep writing.

The following day, Rosemary woke up at the crack of dawn. She rolled over and stretched, as she reached over to get her phone off the nightstand. With a sigh she checked her calendar.

There were five meetings in total that she had to attend with Lawrence today, in addition to her regular duties and all of Eleanors other duties. Wednesday was always the busiest day for meetings, she hopped out of bed and started getting ready.

Rose turned on the shower, as she was washing her face and let the steam fill up the bathroom. Once she brushed her teeth she stepped into the glass shower. A chime from her phone sounded as she was rinsing the conditioner out of her hair. Quickly, Rose finished the rest of her shower and stepped out, she towelled off and grabbed her phone.

Pierre - Did you stand me up last night?

Rose - No! I had to wait for a Pit Crew guy to pick up his hotel key, I was stuck in the lobby until late. I didn't want to wake you.

Pierre - Well I should see you in the paddock today. I'll text you later.

Rose - looking forward to it!

Rose smiled into the mirror of the elegant hotel bathroom, as she tried to comprehend what her life was like now. She was texting a F1 driver and then off to work for the owner of a F1 team. She shook her head, quickly put on her makeup and did her hair.

She pulled on a pair of wide-legged dress pants and threw on an Aston Martin team polo shirt. She tucked in her shirt, put on a belt and put on a pair of white sneakers. She smiled at herself in the mirror, then grabbed her work bag and headed out the door.

Rose arrived in the lobby and waited for Lawrence to arrive, while waiting she waved at a few Aston Martin team members who were heading to the track.

Jeremy approached from the elevator, "Hey sorry about last night. I'll try not to do that again in the future," he smiled.

"Thanks, honestly don't stress. I appreciate the apology," Rose returned his smile.

The ding of the elevator caught her attention and Lawrence, Lance, and Gwen stepped out into the lobby.

Jeremy looked over his shoulder, made eye contact with Lance and quickly looked back to Rose with a scoff. "I better go," he said with a nod and headed out the door.

Rose waved, then looked to the three people heading her way. "Good Morning," she smiled. She was a morning person and quickly realized that the Stroll family and company weren't.

Lawrence nodded, Lance grumbled, and Gwen just sighed in reply.

"Alright," Rose laughed to herself. "I'll go make sure the car is outside," she paused and looked at the group. "And get you guys some coffee," she chuckled, as she ran out the door. She could have sworn she saw a smile on the three of their faces as she left.

She arrived back in the lobby with coffee in hand ten minutes later after running down the block to the nearest coffee shop, and doing her best to order coffee in a foreign country. She made a mental note to have the coffee ready ahead of time, next time she is in charge.

Rose handed the coffee to the group who were appreciative and then led them out to the awaiting car. The ride to the track was silent, as they sipped their coffee.

"Have a good day you two," Lawrence said, as the car pulled up to the paddock entrance. "We have to get to our first meeting," he said, as he swiftly got out of the car. Rose waved goodbye to Lance and Gwen, as she hurried after her boss down the paddock.