35- I defied death for this (2)

DAPHNE

As soon as I close the door, Dagon grips my waist. My hands sink into his raven hair, acquainting themselves with it. He claims my lips. His hands feel like fire, they're spreading warmth to me despite my dress separating them from my skin. His kiss is bruising and hot yet gentle making me cling to him for more. That scent of his...spices and earth is so intoxicating. He's filling my senses. Him. Just him, that's all I can think of. I'm melting into him. I'm breathing in his breath. I'm feeling what he's feeling. How is it possible that he calms me and stirs me up at the same time?

We're on the bed. Our clothes are on the ground and he's trailing kisses all over my body like he wants to leave a mark. He's kissing me. I'm moaning. I'm gripping his hair. He's groaning.

His head is buried between my legs and I'm seeing stars. He's wrecking me and I like it. His scent surrounds me, making my brain only respond to him. His hands on my skin, gripping my hips are leaving behind invisible prints. Every kiss, every touch from him feels like he's marking his territory. My body, my mind, and my soul are his territory. I am his. I want to only belong to him.

I'm gripping the sheets, gripping his hair, whimpering, and calling out his name instinctively. It's become a reflex action. My body responds to him like he's a part of me.

Pleasure. So much unimaginable pleasure. Warmth. Warmth, enough to suffocate me. Waves. Yes, I'm drowning in every emotion, every feeling, every kiss, every touch till I reach my peak.

"You're so perfect" he murmurs against my ear. "I want you to be mine" he says. He kisses my head tenderly.

"I am already yours" I say. I earn a smile from him. An idea comes to my mind.

"Dagon, I want you to mark me" It's long overdue actually.

"I thought you hated it" he mutters.

"I did...but I want to belong to you completely"

"You do"

"Dagon...I want your mark, I want your kiss, I want your love, I want everything you have to offer"

His lips trace my jawline down to my neck causing my toes to curl and my breath to hitch. His hands run up and down my sides teasingly. I whimper at the contact, my body is obedient to every action he does. I feel his fangs pierce my neck and I bite my lip to prevent myself from whimpering. The bite stings only a bit before it's replaced by electric waves surging through every inch of my body making me feel alive. More alive than I have ever felt.

When he pulls back, I cup his neck, merging our lips in a simple peck. A peck that communicates my love for him. A peck that communicates my desire.

His smile means the message was communicated effectively. Why is he still waiting? All I want is to merge our souls.

Our eyes remain on each other. My brown eyes gaze at his black ones. We both gasp when he thrusts into me. I feel a sudden jolt, it makes me cry out in pleasure. It's like the pleasure doubled. It's almost like I felt his pleasure mixed with mine and it was overwhelming. Judging from the moan that escaped his lips, he felt it too. He felt what I felt. What happened? I don't have time to think about it when he thrusts into me again. The same feeling intensified.

"Daphne" he moans in the sexiest voice exciting me all the more. With every thrust, I'm left devastatingly dizzy. I don't think he's making love to my body alone, his making love to my mind and soul too because why can't I think? Why do I feel him so much?

He threatens to take me over the edge when his lips acquaint themselves with my neck. Forget the threat, I'm already over the edge. Crying out his name, digging my nails into his skin. Our fate has been sealed. Our souls are connected. Our minds intertwined.