Chapter 1: AN UNKNOWN VOICE

50000 TA

The House of Infinity

I am Astrid Artson or also known as 'THE OMNIPOTENT'. I am 22 years old if that actually matters and I am the strongest person in all of the parallel universes that exist... AND I AM BORED OF IT. Wherever I go I am treated like a GOD, though it's not like I dislike all of the treatment. But there is no challenge anymore.

Astrid: VEEEL, I am bored what should I do?

VEL is an AI that I created. She is my friend. She has emotions and acts like a normal human would. But she acts like I am her master whenever I am serious and working.

Astrid: VEL what should I do?

A virtual-like screen popped up in front of me and a voice said,

Vel: You do this every day. You once went to fool around in The Tens' offices. And you are supposed to be 'THE OMNIPOTENT' Why don't you find a solution yourself?

Astrid: But you are supposed to be my assistant can't you help me come up with something?

Vel: No, 'cause there is literally nothing you enjoy.

Astrid: Like should I just challenge the REAL GOD.

Saying that I lay on my bed bored and tired of everything.

Suddenly a space distortion occurred creating a crack in space. That crack was a travel crack. These travel cracks are called Portals. I stared at the portal not interested. You may ask why I am not getting excited, not interested. Well because it can be done very easily by people of this age though only 10 people excluding me can do this. They are the most powerful people among the others. These people are called 'THE TEN BEINGS'. You might say then that I should get interested because they are one of the most powerful beings. Did you forget that I am called 'THE OMNIPOTENT' and I am the most powerful? When I appear in front of them they bow to me, so why should I be interested because it will be the same thing all over again.

Then I noticed that something was weird. The crack was not a portal but it worked similarly to a portal. I jumped out of my bedroom and got near it. Suddenly time stopped. This time I was surprised because I was the only one that could control time. So if there is a time stop then that meant that someone other than me can control time. I looked around and called VEL but she didn't respond. I called her again and again but there was no response. Then suddenly everything broke around me like it was glass and it looked like the crack in front of me expanded all around me. Then suddenly I heard a voice-

Unknown Voice: You want to challenge me? Then let's see if you can SOLVE this."

My vision got blurry and everything went black. It was pitch black, all darkness. I thought to myself calmly,

Astrid: What is happening? Why can't I get out of this? Why can't I contact VEL? Who was that voi- right, right it was that guy that did this to me and it was not a coincidence that that guy appeared right after I said "Like should I just challenge the REAL GOD." and said, "You want to challenge me?[Author Note: The Voice said this]. It's definitely not a coincidence."

*smirk*

Astrid: Things are getting interesting. I finally might be able to get some challenge and have some fun."

My vision came back and I saw a wide green field and felt light breeze around me.