Chapter 4: THE UNKNOWN SYSTEM

In the continent of Fantasia

Alvidia Kingdom

The Church of Dosh

The head priestess is praying to Dosh, The God of blessings.
Suddenly a bright light shines on the statue of Dosh.
Priestess: It's a divine message!
The priestess gets on her knees, lowering her head.
Priestess: Oh Lady Dosh! Please bestow upon me your messenger, your holy message.
A feminine voice comes out of the light.
Light: Oh messenger! A great being has appeared on the land. You shall find him and greet him with respect. Make sure not to anger him otherwise terrible things will occur.
The priestess surprised nods her head and takes the voice's word with great importance. The light slowly vanishes after that.
Priestess: Lady Dosh came herself. Usually she sends an angel but this time she came herself. The great being she talks about must be of great importance. I shall inform this to his Majesty and make great preparations to welcome him. But..... Who is the great being?

In the town of Rophia
Silkid Kingdom
One of the border kingdoms of Fantasia

Astrid: Oh is someone talking about me? I wonder who it is.

Vel: What? You feel someone's talking about you?

Astrid: I guess someone is. I mean this is what happens in novels.

Vel's face turns into a disappointed face.

Vel: When are you going to get over these novels? I knew that it was a bad idea to let you read novels when you are bored. Now you are fantasizing and predicting things with it.

Astrid: Come on now, this is what people call cliché. The Protagonist gets teleported in another world and someone notices it and right at that moment the Protagonist sneezes or something and says "Is someone talking about me?" but immediately forgets about it. But that shall not be the case for me. I will make sure to get through all these clichés and use it to my advantage.

Vel:*sigh* When are you going to get out of all this? Anyways that was a close call. The way we avoided the guard was dangerous.

10 minutes ago
At the check post

Voice: May I get your registration?

Astrid: What do I do? Hmmm should I make up an excuse? I mean they should be pretty dumb compared to me.

Vel: What do you mean? Do you really think they are that dumb? Well let's try something I guess.

Astrid: Oh! My registration and identity sir? I am an adventurer. A few days ago while I was hunting I lost my registration card. So I don't have it on me.

Voice: Oh is that so? Then enter the door that will open. You can remake you registration.

Astrid: Alright.

A door appears and opens. As if like a space distorted and opened up. But instead of nothingness in the walls it's transparent. Astrid enters through the door. A wide corridor with an end is seen.

Voice: Please come to the room you see before you.

Astrid: Alright.

Astrid walks for a bit and enters a room. When he enters the room. Many unknown technologies and energies are seen.

Astrid: New technologies I've not seen? Vel scan the whole room and transfer information.