Chapter 6: Who are you?

Astrid: Well now that that guy is gone. All the things around us should be normal again.

Everything was frozen until now. Time and space were frozen in place. That was the reason no one would know what happened.

Vel: Yeah. It should be.

10 minutes later...

Astrid: It's still not unfrozen.

*Crack*

Astrid: Oh?

Everything shatters and slowly starts turning back to normal.

Astrid: Showing off I see?

Vel: ..... why didn't you just use your powers. -_-

Astrid: Eh just didn't feel like it.

Vel: Bruh.

Meanwhile outside the walls of Alvidia Kingdom. In the cave of the largest mountain in the whole world, The Dragon King's Cave. Dragon king, Delsal sitting on his throne worried.

Delsal: What is happening right now... That higher being just vanished like it was nothing. He is really powerful. I- no. No one can beat him. Not even if all the 10 gods- no, even if every single being in this world fought against him they would lose. I need to go and bow down and show respect to the higher being immediately or else I might be killed by the higher being. But... Where is he? That day when I first felt the presence of the higher being I immediately couldn't breathe and fainted. But today his immense presence suddenly vanished.

A dragon solider suddenly comes in.

Dragon Solider: YOUR MAJESTY! THE MAGE FINALLY FOUND THE LAST LOCATION OF THE HIGHER BEING.

Delsal: The mage found the higher being's last location?! I am immediately going to him.

Dragon Solider: Y-Yes your majesty.

Delsal: I can't lose the higher being. That day... his horrifying presence....

1 month ago.

Delsal is sitting on his throne. Suddenly an immense pressure falls on him and all his people. The pressure was so great that Delsal fainted. A few minutes later. Delsal wakes up but still feels the pressure.

Delsal: What just happened? Guards!

No one responds.

Delsal: They are not here...

The pressure still continues. After a few minutes, suddenly a huge attraction was felt by Delsal. It was like something was pulling him. An infinite void, an infinite darkness. For some time he was feeling the attraction force until it stopped. Delsal sweating and panting heavily,

Delsal: Wh-What just happened?

The immense pressure continued for a whole month until it just suddenly vanished. In that month he figured out that it wasn't simply a weird phenomenon. A being was behind it all. That feeling was absolute. He knew that that being had the power to trample over anything at anytime.

Present Time.

Delsal: I need to find him as soon as possible. Mage, what's the last location?

Mage: Your Majesty. The being disappeared into thin air right around Alvidia Kingdom.

Delsal: SEARCH! GUARDS! DEPLOY EVERY RESOURCE WE HAVE TO FIND THE BEING. IT'S OF THE UTMOST IMPORTANCE! Arrange an announcement to all of Dragon Kingdom and spread it to our kin too. True God has descended.

Alvidia Kingdom

Astrid: Again? Man a lot of people are talking about me.

Vel: Your intuition is tingling again I see.