Chapter 3: CIVILIZATION

Astrid: What?

Astrid: What do you mean? How can it be this big?

Vel: .....

Vel: That's what sh-

Astrid: Stop! No! We are not doing this...

Vel: I got you, didn't I? I am so smart.

Astrid: Yes, you are cause I created you! *Sigh* Anyways if that's the case then scan until you find a being that can understand this energy. It would be good if you found a human better if a civilization. Until then Let's see what is usable here.

10 minutes later

Astrid: So it seems like I can use TELEPORT and PORTAL if the destination is in this Universe.

Astrid: Great! Learn their language, basic antiquity and Knowledge, and their clothes. And pass me the coordinates of the human civilization.

Astrid: Let's stress cause I will have to run for a while

Astrid: Let's stress cause I will have to run for a while. I can't create a portal for where I want to go without seeing the place for some reason. Well, exploring shouldn't be a problem. Let's see... What's the distance? ..... Eh? WHAT THE F#CK?! WHY THE HELL IS THE DISTANCE 10 LIGHT YEARS?!

Vel: Yeah this planet is way too big.

Astrid: *Sigh* Vel, activate ATOMIC ARMOR. I will need to go faster than I initially thought.

I get into position and instantly run as fast as light and then I go a lot faster. Which I call the stage where you go at the rate of the expansion of the universe which is much faster than light. I adjusted the speed to be 120 times faster than the speed of light.

1 Month Later

Astrid: How much time is left until I reach civilization?

Vel: You will see it in 10 minutes.

As I travel I see a large shadow that covers the whole area. I look ahead and see a wall that is as tall as the tallest building in the 23rd century.

Astrid: How is this possible? According to the info I got civilization is not advanced enough but they built this wall with this many disadvantages to the area. How interesting!

As I travel I see a gate before me. I disguise my armor with the clothes of the civilians of this area.

PAUSE! Now let me give you a recap on what I was doing this past month while traveling. Well, you guessed it I was gathering information. So I came to know that the unknown energy that I got when scanning is called Mana. And you could do some paranormal stuff with it. Well, I can do some out-of-the-world things too but the civilization here is way too old for them to control nature itself. Now that I think about it I have seen this before. There were some books during the 21st century that had similar things. I read every single thing I could find as I was bored. So this is what they call a cliche plot. But what I am worried about is the other 2 energy I could find. I found one of them was related to the natural physical elements of this world. Well, this happened.

29 Days Ago

Astrid: There are other energies too? Let's see one is in the air which is mana but the other 2 are different. I can't find one here and I can't get more info about it because of the restriction. Then I will check it out later when I can. But for now, let's see this. The other energy is what controls this world by the looks of it. I wonder what it does. It is even in physical objects. Or is the physical objects made of this energy? Well, the first step to experimenting is destroying things. Vel, get ready. Things are about to get destructive.

I float upwards and stay in mid-air while looking down at the ground.

Astrid: SUPERNOVA.

A supernova appears and destroys the whole place.

Vel: Isn't that a bit overboard?

Astrid: Well nothing is overboard as long as they are for my experiments. Huh?

I look at the ground and see something interesting. The ground is recovering itself to its former state.

Astrid: How interesting! The ground can heal itself or should I say anything in this world? Let's be a bit more destructive.

Vel: Oh no.

Astrid: TIMED BLACK HOLE. Set the timer to a minute.

The whole place gets dark as the Black Hole sucks up everything in the vicinity. While in the meantime the surrounding place rebuilds itself. Finally, a minute passes and the black hole disappears while the place rebuilds itself including light.

Astrid: It would seem like the black hole is destroying the place faster than the place rebuilding itself. This energy sure is interesting.

Present Time

I approach the gate which looks like a gate build out of a special kind of wood. I walk up to the door.

Astrid: Hmm. Open sesame.

Vel: Did you think it would work? How can you be 'The Omnipotent' while being so dum-

The door creaks open while Vel looks at it flabbergasted and dumbfounded. I walk in there proudly.

Astrid: See. I told you this would work-

Suddenly, I became surrounded by a barrier while a voice speaks.

Voice: Please tell me your identity and show me your registration.