Chapter 3

Jiang Muhang warned Su Yue and left with a cold attitude. Su Yue sneered and decided to stay away from Jiang Muhang next time she saw him. 

After entering the house, Su Yue wanted to tell the kitchen staff that she would be dining at the small western-style building from noon today. Jiang Ci and Jiang Haoyan were eating there, so there was no reason for her to come to the hall alone and face Jiang Muhang every day, or he would think she was still interested in him. 

"Xiaoqin, I envy you for being so free every day," a servant approached He Xiaoqin and said enviously. 

"Envy me? Let's switch jobs," He Xiaoqin replied casually while looking at her newly done nails. She used to be unwilling to spend so much money on her nails, but since she started working for the Jiang family, her salary was twice as high as that of the hospital, and her quality of life had improved a lot. 

The servant quickly shook her head and said, "That won't work. Everyone knows the temper of the young master, and you have been with him the longest. If the young master hadn't gotten married, maybe you could still. . ." 

He Xiaoqin didn't take it seriously. 

Before coming to the Jiang family, she had such thoughts, but after seeing Jiang Ci in person, she completely gave up the idea. She didn't want to face that face every day and spend her life with a blind man. She was beautiful, and how could a blind man appreciate her? Besides, who could stand Jiang Ci's temper?

"Don't talk nonsense. Only a woman like Su Yue can match our young master Jiang Ci," He Xiaoqin replied sarcastically. 

(Note: Lines 8 and 9 are not present in the provided text. )

The servant thought of Su Yue's figure and her face that was even uglier than hers, and laughed out loud, "You're right, I think. . ."  

The servant's voice abruptly stopped. 

She stared at Su Yue as she walked in from the door, "Madam. . . Madam."  The servant immediately lowered her head. 

"Were you talking about me?" Su Yue looked at the two of them with a deep gaze. 

He Xiaoxin was calmer than the servant next to her, "We were just praising Madam for being a good match for Young Master Jiang Ci."  She knew that Su Yue hated it when people mentioned her and Jiang Ci together, and her response was obviously going to anger Su Yue, but she wasn't afraid of her. 

Before she came to the Jiang family, the Jiang family had dismissed more than twenty caregivers who took care of Jiang Ci, either because of body odor or various other reasons. She was the most suitable for Jiang Ci's requirements. In front of Jiang Ci, she was confident that she had a higher status than Su Yue, the so-called wife. 

"Is that so?" 

Su Yue looked at the faintly proud look in He Xiaoxin's eyes and spoke in a calm tone, "I thought you had undergone professional training before entering the Jiang family, and you must know one of the rules, which is not to criticize the employer's family rules without authorization."  

"We. . ."  He Xiaoxin was a little stunned. She thought Su Yue would be angry. 

"Shut up, I don't like to hear people make excuses." Su Yue has been in the entertainment industry for so long, the most powerful thing is to see the eyes and expressions of others. Like the servant in front of her, with anger in her eyes and restrained expression, she can see through the other party's thoughts at a glance. 

He Xiaoqin's breath was choked, and she secretly resented it. 

"Starting from noon today, I will have my meals at the small western-style building. You can just take my share directly with Jiang Ci's."