Chapter 118

On the website, after Jiang Mu Hang had someone remove Jiang Xuan's hot search, titles such as "Jiang Xuan's image collapse", "Jiang Xuan is a hypocrite", and "Jiang Xuan's malicious behavior" all quickly became hot searches.

Although netizens found it strange, it did not stop them from watching and cursing Jiang Xuan. After all, her previous image in front of everyone was too perfect and kind, and the fact that she had someone block a knife for her was too much of a contrast to her previous image, which angered netizens.

"Don't listen to what those people say, what others say doesn't matter." Jiang Mu Hang took Jiang Xuan's phone away.

Jiang Xuan's face turned pale, and her voice was soft, "Mu Hang, didn't you say that the hot search had been removed and the videos had all been deleted? Why are the top few hot searches all about me now, and the scene where I had Su Yue block the knife is being mocked by netizens?"

At these words, Jiang Mu Hang's expression turned ugly. He had the hot search removed, but Jiang Ci had it restored, and he had even bought more water armies and hot searches. Moreover, those media companies were between him and Jiang Ci, and they would rather offend him than offend the crazy Jiang Ci. So, they all stood on Jiang Ci's side.

"Big brother is manipulating things." Jiang Mu Hang's face was cold and his expression was a bit ugly. "We can't confront him head-on." Now he could only wait for Jiang Ci to calm down. If he stubbornly resisted Jiang Ci, the only one who would be hurt would be Jiang Xuan, after all, she was now on the unfavorable side.

Jiang Xuan was stunned. Did he mean that he couldn't deal with Jiang Ci?

"Xiao Xuan, I have to take care of you." Jiang Mu Hang tucked the stray hair behind his wife's ear, and his stern face softened a bit.

Her heart was suddenly touched, and Jiang Xuan's eyes shone with a grateful light. "Mu Hang, thank you, I understand what you mean. "At the top floor of the Shengshi Building, the decoration style is black and white, with a cold tone. The warm light of winter shines through the large French windows, slightly reducing the coldness in the office.

Su Yue came to Jiang Ci's office for the first time. She sat quietly on the sofa, looking at Jiang Ci's coffee-colored desk from afar. Jiang Ci wore a black straight suit and was focused on his work. She couldn't help but be mesmerized by him.

Jiang Ci used to have blind eyes and ugly scars on his face, but she still found him attractive. Now that he has recovered, he is even more dazzling. His straight nose and slightly pursed lips are also attractive.

Well, she thinks Jiang Ci is attractive in every way.

"Come here." A clear and magnetic male voice suddenly sounded, making the already quiet office even quieter.

"But you can continue working, I won't bother you." She didn't know why Jiang Ci suddenly asked her to come to the company today, but since she was on winter break and had nothing to do, she followed him.

Jiang Ci looked up, closed the file, and casually threw it aside on the desk. "You've finished reading it, you can come closer. You can only see my face clearly when you're closer." His senses have always been sensitive, and he could sense Su Yue staring at him like that.

Su Yue wasn't shy about being caught looking. She put down the cup of hot milk in her hand and walked towards Jiang Ci.

As soon as she got close, Jiang Ci pulled her into his arms. "Are you bored?"

"Not really." Su Yue nestled in his chest. "Watching you work is not boring." However, she was a little unaccustomed to Jiang Ci's serious work demeanor. After all, he usually had a carefree attitude, and his bones exuded a kind of nonchalance. Jiang Ci parted her legs and changed her sitting position, bringing them closer together.