Chapter 125: Extra Story

Stepping on the thin layer of snow on the balcony, leaving footprints behind.

The glass door of the balcony was pushed open, the room was dimly lit, with only a small bedside lamp on, and the air was filled with a faint warm fragrance.

The black coat was stained with snow on the iron railing, bringing in the chill. As he walked into the warm room, Jiang Ci's cold expression also faded a bit.

Under the warm light, he walked towards the big bed with long legs.

The room was very quiet. Jiang Ci stood by the pink bed, looking at Su Yue's face half-hidden in the quilt, sleeping peacefully. Jiang Ci frowned unhappily. He had a hard time sleeping, while this person slept soundly.

Jiang Ci took off his coat and casually threw it aside, then reached out to lift the pink quilt. He felt like a dragon peeping at a delicate princess.

He moved carefully and lay down on the pink girl's bed, the warm fragrance hitting his nose.

Jiang Ci turned his body towards Su Yue and directly hugged her with his big hand, feeling the smoothness of her skin. He touched the fabric and felt that it was thin and smooth, like a second layer of skin, soft and shapeless.

He looked down and saw that the corner of the quilt was lifted, revealing Su Yue's green shirt. He didn't know if she felt hot, but the collar of the shirt was unbuttoned, revealing a white and smooth neck. Even her slender waist was exposed.

She looked like a seductive fairy.

His pitch-black eyes sank, and Jiang Ci gritted his teeth. His big hand pressed against her small shirt, his fingertips greedily rubbing against the smooth texture.

Su Yue was awakened by a strange, tingling sensation. In a daze, she felt an itch on her neck and waist, as if something furry was rubbing against her. Especially at the base of her neck, she felt a warm, damp sensation that forced her to open her eyes.

It seemed like something black was biting her neck.

Suddenly, Su Yue opened her eyes wide, her consciousness returning. She was so scared that her whole body froze, and her fine hairs stood on end as she broke out in a cold sweat.

She pushed the person who was sticking to her with all her might and exclaimed, "Who are you?"

"Get off me." She struggled and kicked out with her foot, but the man easily grabbed her slender ankle with one hand and covered her mouth with the other.

"Don't be afraid, it's me." Jiang Ci's thin lips moved to Su Yue's ear, his voice low and slightly hoarse, becoming clearer and more pleasant in the darkness. "Did I scare you?"

"Jiang Ci?" Su Yue broke free from his grip, her expression uncertain. "How did you get into my room?" He had already gone home, and she had only just finished video chatting with him before going to sleep.

Su Yue looked at the sky outside and spoke softly, her voice still trembling slightly. "Isn't it midnight now? How did you get in?"

Jiang Ci rubbed his nose against Su Yue's delicate skin and softened his cold expression. "I couldn't sleep without you here," he said, before biting her slender neck lightly and adding, "I climbed over the wall to get in. "

"Climb over the wall?" Su Yue widened her eyes in surprise. "Are you crazy? The wall is so high, how can you climb over it?"

Jiang Ci chuckled softly, and his chest trembled as he pressed against her. "It's nothing to me at all." He held her delicate ankle and rubbed his calloused fingertips over it. "But I found out after I came here that you, this little thing without a heart and lungs, sleep so soundly. "