Beginning!

********Hello Readers!! I am a writer on Wattpad who has created a story already. Here is a story that is close to my heart and is ongoing. For my other stories, here's my account- Dream Chaser

I am happy to announce that this story will be starting in June 2024 and will be continuously updated more as time goes by!

***This is a historical fiction story that takes place before cars and advanced farming tools were invented.***

Rosemary Gunvaldsen, the young daughter of a colonel general, is left to grow up with the relatives of the Gunvaldsen family. Neglected by the acting Mistress of the house, Aunt Livia, she grows up with the only loving person in her life, her Grandmother Ivy. Her parents eventually return home from a life of battles after a long-awaited victory. Rosemary longs to rekindle a relationship with her parents.

After the unexpected marriage proposal of the city's most renowned womanizer and man of royal descent, Daen Erikson. Rosemary finds herself discouraged since her father seems set on her marrying him. Unfazed, Rosemary welcomes the familiar feeling of being alone and instead relies on herself to achieve the life she wants.

Her playful, unruly but brave behavior of a general's daughter catches the attention of many people, along with Wyatt Idris Burke and Daen Erikson. Wyatt Burke is an adopted nephew of King Leif and a skillful well-known merciless General of the Blood Red Army. He uncovers many secrets of his family clan and in the process seeks revenge for his dead parents.

Will Rosemary be able to overcome the difficulties life throws her way and be in control of her own fate and love?