Chapter 3:Memories 2

A/n - Just wow. I didn't even think of getting more than 5 views and here I am at 31 views. It's a lot for me ok..
Anyways nothing more to say. I hope you enjoy.
.
.
.
Third pov
"So you're Spiderman right"
Room was dead silent and Peter's eyes widened. He looked at the one who said it. Natasha. Everyone looked at Nat and back at Peter moving their heads together in different directions. It would have been funny if the situation was not so serious ? Anyways everyone looked at Peter waiting for an answer. Peter looked at Tony asking for permission to which Tony nodded hesitatingly knowing what was to come.
"Yes ?" Peter said. Everyone in the room had a fixed face of shock not saying anything.
"The woman was too stunned to speak"Peter said which brought back everyone to reality.
Nobody had thought of this conclusion and Tony didn't seem suprised clearly indicating that he knew.
"Tony you brought a kid to fight us in Germany !!!" Steve exclaimed. "What were you thinking"
" Look he's pretty strong and- " "He caught my metal arm!!!" Bucky said loudly to Peter cutting off Tony.
Everyone was so loud by now. Steve and Rodey were scolding Tony, Wanda and many other were guilty and the one who were not there during civil war were just dumbfounded and asking questions. Peter was not liking this. His heart beat was starting to get fast and he was panicking. He curled himself in a ball. When pepper saw him, she asked FRIDAY to turn PP protocol (Peter panic protocol) .

Immediately the lights were dimmed and soothing music was started. Everyone became quit after the sudden change of atmosphere. Someone was sobbing and Pepper was calming that person down. It was Peter. Nobody knew what really happened so they were just standing still not moving an inch except Tony who rushed Peter and hugged him saying something in his ears. Soon he calmed down and Pepper gave everyone a death glare before turning back to Peter. He was starting to feel sleepy and thus Tony picked him up and took him to another room.
"He doesn't like this much noise especially from this close. He has an enhanced hearing capability due to which he can clearly hear anything even from far away. Now I am going to briefly tell you everything about Peter and some rules for you all to follow because I can't let him suffer again like this." Pepper said everything so strictly making sure everyone heard and creating an atmosphere of fear. Nobody argued and just listened not only because of fear but also for Peter because they wanted to protect their cinnamon roll at all cost.
.
.
.
*Present*
Peter was now sleeping thinking about these memories, tears even still coming out.
He just want to go back home and live these memories again.
"Dad..."

••••••••••
546 words
A/n - ok now it is 45 views just wow. And I know this is short but ehh I tried to complete it. I was just bit confused in this chapter to how to make it.
If you don't like this one please give me alternate suggestions so that I can make another and better part.
Thank you. See you later . ◖⁠⚆⁠ᴥ⁠⚆⁠◗