Chapter 11: Morning

A/n - Been a while I know. But here you go a new chapter (⁠^⁠~⁠^⁠;⁠)⁠ゞ

Wait wait!!! Before you read further let me tell you the names of the kids with age and nickname.

Boys
1. Ray (Ray) - 12 years old
2.Sheldon (Shelly) - 10 years old
3.Derrick (Dery or D) - 9 years old
4.Christen (Chris) - 7 years old
5.Mikelagenlo (Mike) - 7 years old
6.Jeremy (J) - 6 years old

Girls
1.Rudbekia( Ruby) - 9 years old
2.Penolepe(Pen) - 9 years old
3.Charlotte(Charl)- 6 years old
4.Emma (Emma) - 5 years old

Smaller ones
1. Arien and Arjen ;twins - 3 years old
2.Mina - 1 year old

Oof thanks for reading if you read the names and on to the story.

•••••🕷️•••••

Peter pov

"PETER!!! WAKE EVERYONE UP"
Pietro shouted from the other side of kitchen as we were almost done preparing breakfast. Gosh he does it everytime even tho the kitchen is not so big.

"Yes sir" I sassed and went upstairs to get the girls first.
.
.
.
"Come on little princesses its time to wake up.." I slowly and steadily went inside while saying this and one by one everyone woke up. They then went to brush their teeth and fresh up a bit before breakfast while I went to boys.

I know they won't wake up like normal and easily. I realised it the first day. So I do different things to wake them up and today ಠ⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಠ
.
.
*BAM!! LETS KILL THIS LOVE TUNE FROM THE START

*BAM* *BAM* *THUD*

"AAAAAHHHH"

" JEREMY GET OFF OF ME "

" AAA AN EARTHQUAKE"

"ITS THE END OF THE WORLD "

" WE ARE GONNA DIE"

" WHAT THE FUCK"

"Language young man and GOOD MORNING PEOPLE" I said as I placed the speakers down my shoulder lowering the sound of the song. My ears hurt a little but it would have been worse if I didn't put cotton balls inside my ears.

"Oh It's just Peter" Shelly said.

"Atleast you didn't throw a bucket on us this time bro" Chris said.

" What do you mean atleast ??! I was gonna have a heart attack " Mike said.

"Well you are already late girls are already down so please get your as- I mean get moving fast...and Jeremy get off of Ray. He's gonna pass out!"

Jeremy looked down and finally noticed that he was sitting on Ray's tummy and realised he actually fell on his stomach.
" Ah sorry" he said while getting up but losing balance and again fell on him.

"AAAHH" Ray shouted.

"Sorry sorry..gosh I am so clumsy"

"It's ok J. Are u ok Ray ??" I asked while helping him finally sit up.

"Ye-yeah I am fine"

"Ok everyone get freshed and go downstairs while I help him"

Everyone nodded and did as asked.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Everyone was on the table eating. I sat with Pietro at the end of the table feeding the toddlers.
"Have you heard Spiderman has not been seen in the New York or anywhere since last week." Chris asked.

I frowned and listened the conservation more seriously.

"Yeah do you think something happened to him?" Ruby said.

" I don't know maybe he is taking a break ?" Pen said.

"But he never take break this long" Shelly said.

"Yeah and the crime rate there have also increased and I am sure he cannot just stand there and do nothing. He is not like that" Ray said.

"How do you know he's not like that?" Charl asked.

"Of course I know, he is my favourite I trust him with all my might." Ray said proudly.

"Hey I am bigger fan of his than you !" Ruby exclaimed.

"Oh really!!" Ray said offended.

"Oh really" Ruby said sarcastically.

I smiled at that.

"Guys no fighting" Pietro said preventing the fight.

They both glared at each other.

"Man this is bad I hope he is okay" Dery said.

"What do you think Peter?" Pen asked

I came back to reality and looked confused.
"Hmm?"

"About Spiderman" Jeremy said mouth full of food.

I hesitated. What do I think of myself?
As Spiderman I am just a small guy in suit helping out others for whatever they are needing help of. That's just what I am. But even then with these powers I can't save everyone and this guilt still burns downy heart thinking about all people I could have saved but I couldn't. I am just pathetic.

"....I think he's pretty cool. Looking out for the small guys. Doing things that well known big superheroes usually don't do"

It sounded so weird talking about myself like that .

"Right I think so too." Ray said while Ruby nodded.

Pietro pov

Peter is a really kind hearted and nicest person I have ever met. I wonder what had happened to him to get in that state.When kids started talking about the spiderboy, I definitely saw him frown. He always frown at the mention of spiderboy and looks guilty.He said he is from New York too ? The spiderboy stopped being spot a week ago almost the time he came here. Don't tell me...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HIS BOYFRIEND IS SPIDERMAN ??!!!!

••••••🕷️•••••••
~880 words

A/n - Thank you for reading. Hope to see you guys soon.