Chapter 5:New life

A/n - The last chapter was kinda short but this one is going to be a normal one. We are almost 100 views as I am writing this. Maybe till I publish there would be more who knows ? ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯ but thank you for your support till now. Hope you enjoy ~~
Also Deadpool is 18 years old here.
•••••••

Peter pov
....it was DEADPOOL !??? (⁠╬⁠⁽⁠⁽⁠ ⁠⁰⁠ ⁠⁾⁠⁾⁠ ⁠Д⁠ ⁠⁽⁠⁽⁠ ⁠⁰⁠ ⁠⁾⁠⁾⁠)
I choked on air without saying anything. Let me give you some brief introduction.
Deadpool whose name I don't know, has been working with me for a while. Not as I approved of. He just come during my petrol time. He is really talkative , chill and funny person which kinda is annoying especially during battles. But he is someone I have a crush on. It took me some time to realise but eventually I gave in. I really enjoyed his talk even tho we both don't know each other's identity, not as we even tried. We trust eachother or that's what I think. I don't know if he feels the same.

*Ok now back to the current scene*
I was standing still not even a single word coming out of my mouth. I didn't know what to say. I am not even Spiderman right now. He doesn't know Peter Parker.
He turned to me and spoke
" You just saw my amazing flip and landing and nothing else. Alright ?"
I didn't know what to say and just nodded vigorously. He came towards me and I started going back. My back touched the wall and he came very close to me. I was blushing too hard ⁄⁠(⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠-⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠)⁠⁄ . "I seem to have seen you somewhere but where tho ? I can't remember. If I can't than it's nothing important." He backed away and I took my breadth out which I was holding the entire time. "Anyway what are you doing here" " Ah-uh- W-what?"
"In this alleyway? AH ! Are you perhaps a fan who came here for my autograph. Wow. It's really a rear to see my fans come to see me this far. I am impressed. So I will give to you. So where should I sign?" He said while dancing around happily.
He being him and me being me replied, " I just came to check upon the person who went flying in the trash bin almost taking me in the process. But now since I see you're doing fine I shall take my leave. It was pleasure to meet you"
I said it too fast and being flustered immediately got out of there. Ok I was not being myself around him right now. I felt him smirking behind my back, looking in my direction. I won't be able to meet him again now but I hope he will be happy and live a great life further.
*Grumble* Ah it's already lunch time. I need to eat something. I have money so for now let's got a restaurant.
*Time skip*
I ate the cheapest item which was sandwiches as I can't loose money like this. Now I have 1995$. Next let's go to the airport. I went towards bus stand and waited for bus. As I was standing I saw them aka my past superfamily and that boy going in my favourite restaurant at the other end of the road. I was jealous because always I used to go with them there and enjoyed a lot. Nobody except Ned , Mj and that manager knows that I was taken in the care of Avengers. I probably wonder what would be the reaction of the manager when he won't see me.

My bus came pretty soon enough and I headed to airport. The next flight to take off was to Russia. I always wanted to visit that place since Aunt Natasha always used to talk about. We never visited it for some reason. I think it will be better to go there. When it's taking off ...?
.
.
.
⊙⁠.⁠☉ IN TEN MINS!!!?? I need to hurry. I passed the boarding secretly when no one was looking using my spider powers and kept my one bag along with others secretly. They really come in handy but now time to get in but how? Only 3 mins left. As I was thinking I saw a group of people rushing towards the plane. Luckily they were a group and wearing the same coloured clothes as me. I quickly merged with the people and went in luckily no one noticed. I sat on an empty seat. Luckily the passenger won't come this late right ? Right nobody came and flight took off. I looked outside the window and mumbled...
New life here I come.

••••••••
808 words
I really don't know how it all works but here it did. It's just an au. Just in case people don't try it. It's very dangerous (⁠눈⁠‸⁠눈⁠)