2- What's your name?

Author's POV

"Enjoy" said Kanchana and left his chamber after closing the doors.

The prince looked at the maid.

His pupils dilated seeing her decked up so well. Red had always been his favourite.

He looked at the fragile body from tip to toe. The dupatta didn't do much of it's action. Her curvy waist and sensual navel was turning on the beast in him.

"What's your name?" he roared to which she shivered.

"Rukma" she replied not daring to look at him.

"Do you know why you are here now?" he asked sipping the alcohol to which she shook her head in no.

"Because you will be my concubine for the rest of your life" he said to which she lifted her gaze and looked at him in shock.

"You can't look at a prince like this" he said with frown lines on his forehead and she lowered her gaze.

"Come serve me alcohol" he ordered.

She didn't move an inch.

"I think I won you in battle. So you need to follow my orders" he said with a smirk and she moved from her place.

She sat on her knees and poured the alcohol from the jar into the glass.

"Make me drink" he said leaning his back.

She extended the glass to his mouth and the prince took a sip.

"So what work you used to do in Kalinga?" he asked.

"I used to work in the royal palace as maid yuvaraja (Prince)" she replied not lifting her gaze.

"Sit here" said the Prince patting his lap.

A lone tear escaped Rukma's eye.

"What? Come sit here" said the Prince.

Another tear escaped Rukma's eye.

Prince held her jaw with his giant palm and tightened the grip. Rukma hissed in pain and she closed her eyes letting the tears shed down.

He left her jaw in a jerk and she fell on the ground due to the force.

He sipped the alcohol in one go and ordered "serve me more"

She supported herself on her elbows with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Fast" he said and she was still on her elbows sobbing.

That was the end of his patience and he held her hand and pulled her towards him.

"I think Kalinga didn't teach you how to behave with the royals. Don't worry. I will teach you better" he said nearing her face towards his.

His grip on her hand started becoming tighter and she hissed in pain.

"Is it paining?" he asked applying more force on her hand and she hissed again.

"Yes. It should be. You won't be facing all these. All you just need to do is obey me" he uttered.

He left her hand and rested his back to the couch.

"Dance for me" he ordered.

She widened her gaze but didn't move an inch.

"Didn't you listen what I said?" he uttered and she stood up.

She moved her hands to the right and left with a few hip movements. His gaze was completely on her navel all the while which was arousing the beast in him.

She was dancing like heaven and that was turning him on. He stood up from the couch when she was still dancing and slowing neared her.

She paused for a second when he was very near to her.

"Continue" he ordered and she resumed dancing.

He held her shoulder and removed her dupatta in one go. A lone tear escaped her eye but she didn't stop dancing.

He threw the dupatta few feet away.

He snaked her waist and pulled her towards him. She closed her eyes to not even dare to look into his eyes.

"Look at me" he ordered but in vain.

Her not obeying his orders got into his nerves.

He tightened the grip around her waist and his eyes fell on her cleavage and he licked his lips. Her eyes remained closed all the while.

He took out the dagger which he had near his waist and ran the edge of the knife from the hem of her skirt upwards towards the navel. She shut her eyes even more tighter and clutched her skirt. This didn't go out of his notice.

He couldn't remove his sight from her cleavage. Her reaction was making him hard. He brought the knife from her navel to the end of her blouse. He withdrew the knife and she let a sigh of relief.

His right arm pressed against her left cheek as he brought the knife to her back. He slid the knife into her blouse. She arched her back as the coldness of the metal touched her skin. He pressed the edge of the knife against the blouse and she could hear her modesty tearing away.

He tore half of her blouse and that loosened the shoulder giving deeper access to her cleavage. His pupils dilated and his mouth started watering.

She let tears flow down her cheeks and clutched her skirt even more tighter. He felt her tears and that brought him back to his senses.

He withdrew the knife and pushed her away and that was when she opened her eyes. She crossed her arms covering her cleavage.

He left the dagger and it fell on the ground making the metal sound. He took a few steps backward and his sight fell on the dupatta.

Within no time, he held her dupatta and came to her. He spread the dupatta on her shoulders while she kept sobbing. She covered herself with the dupatta.

He took a few steps backward and ordered "get my bath tub ready"

She didn't utter anything.

"Didn't you listen what I said?" he said and she moved from there.

_______________________

Hello friends.

Hope you liked this chapter.

Will update the next chapter soon.

Thank you ⊂((・▽・))⊃