3- Slave

Author's POV

Rukma sat at the edge of the bath tub mixing the sandalwood paste and oils.
She immersed her left arm into the tub and checked if the water was warm enough.

After making sure that everything was ready she stood up and took a few steps to enter his chamber. Her spine shivered to go infront of him. She held her dupatta ,which was on both her shoulders, tighter.

She took slow steps and parted the curtains and entered his chamber.

Rudra Pratap was on the bed sipping alcohol. As soon as the anklet sound echoed in his chamber he paused drinking and gave her a death stare.

"Don't you have the minimum  manners to ask for permission before entering the Prince's chamber? Didn't Kalinga teach you these manners?" he roared.

She shivered and held her dupatta tighter. She didn't dare to lift her gaze.

Her actions were getting into his nerves.

"Your bath tub is ready yuvaraja (Prince)" he could sense her fear in her words.

"Ok. Stand near the curtains and don't let anyone disturb me" he said and removed his jewels and entered the bathroom.

                       *********

After a warm bath the Prince wore a loin cloth. His upper body still had the water droplets. His hair was wet and dripping water droplets.

"Rukma" he gave a roar.

She shivered and parted the curtains and entered the bath room.

"Who will wipe this?" he said.

She took small steps to reach the table which had the towel on it.

"Make it faster. We don't have eternity for this" he roared.

She shivered and held the towel and stood infront of his gaint figure. Slowly she pressed the towel against his shoulder and started wiping. Her other hand still held her dupatta.

"Make it fast" he roared and she left her dupatta and started wiping his body with both her hands.

He looked at her fragile body and his sight again fell on her cleavage. He forcefully removed his sight from her and looked at the roof.

She finished wiping and was about to take a few steps backward when he held her hand and said "what about my hair?"

She left the towel on the table and held another one. She unfolded the towel and took it in both her hands.

Her hands barely reached his chin. She stood on her toes and started wiping his hair.

Her toes ached and she was about to loose her balance when he held her through her waist and pulled her closer. His cold touch on her bare skin made her shiver.

He left her after a few seconds and sat on the table. She wiped his hair.

***********

Rukma was about to leave his chamber when he roared "where are you going?"

She shivered and turned back and looked at him.

"To the chamber which you gave for us" she replied not lifing her gaze.