4- Speak up

Author's POV

Rukma gulped the lump formed in her throat. Rudra Pratap left her and stepped out of the pool.

His words still echoed in her ears.

"I don't think I need to remind you about this" he said raising his eyebrow and pointing towards the towel and that brought her back to her senses.

She stepped out of the pool and wiped his upper body with the towel.

"Get ready in red to warm my bed" he declared and left into his chamber.

She clutched her skirt. Water still dripping down her clothes. A lone tear was about to roll down her eye but she shut her eyes tight and opened.

*******

The prince sat at the edge of the bed tapping his foot to the ground and deeply immersed in thoughts.

He felt the curtains open and he raised his gaze. It was Rukma. She was adorned in red half saree which was way more heavier than it appeared. Her mid thigh length hair was left open. She gazed at the floor.

"What are you waiting for? Come here" he ordered.

She took tiny steps and reached towards him without lifting her gaze.

He looked at her from tip to toe and his sight fell on her deep cleavage. The blouse didn't do much of it's action. Her skirt was dangerously away from her navel. It was exposing most of her waist and the dupatta didn't do much of it's action. She felt so naked in the attire.

"Serve me alcohol" he ordered.

Rukma poured some alcohol while he seated on the bed and kept looking at her cleavage.

She was about to hand the glass to him when he ordered "make me drink  it"

She gulped the lump formed in her throat and slowly brought the glass to his mouth.

He had enough alcohol and then stood up from the bed.

"It's time for the show" he said and snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her closer. She shut her eyes tight.

"Look at me" he ordered. She didn't move.

"I said look at me" he yelled to which she shivered and opened her eyes.

He pushed her onto the bed and before she could register the things happening he climbed upon her. Her eyes widened and she looked at him in horror.

He removed her dupatta in a swift and eyed her upper body. He licked his lips. She closed her eyes and kept sobbing.

He roamed his fingers on her waist and she shut her eyes more tighter in disgust. Tears uncontrollably rolled down her eyes and disappeared into the bed.

Her soft skin was making him more eager. He withdrew his hand and slowly started lifting her skirt. She was praying all the gods to stop this.

He lifted her skirt till the midthigh and was about to brush his fingers.

She didn't know what gave her the courage but she instantly kicked him in the groin.

With the unexpected, uncontrollable pain he stood up from the bed. Taking this as a chance she was about to run away but he held her by her hand.

He pulled her closer and held her wrist to her back.

"Your audacity to kick me" he tightened the grip on her wrist. She looked everywhere but not at him.

"How dare you hurt the prince?" he yelled.

"A real prince never force himself on women" Rukma said back.