5- Letters

Author's POV

It was night.

Mallikarjuna settled on the bed reading his book while Gayathri Devi entered the chamber after taking a bath. His sight unknowingly fell on her.

She stood infront of the mirror while a maid helped her with drying the hair.

Mallikarjuna looked at Gayathri Devi through the mirror. Years passed but his wife's beauty kept increasing. Her face glowed under the light of the lamp.

"You may leave" ordered Mallikarjuna to the maid. The maid bowed and left.

Mallikarjuna walked to Gayathri Devi and held her by her shoulders.

"The moon is nothing infront of your beauty" he praised to which she lowered her gaze in shy.

"I think it's time for you to sleep" she said.

"It's been a long time since we made love" he said tightening the grip on her shoulders.

"You're so shameless" she said and turned away.

"There is nothing wrong in being shameless with wife"he smirked and removed the knot of her blouse.

Steamy scene ahead...

Her eyes widened. He brushed his palm over her back and she let a soft moan. He smirked due to the effect he still had on her.

"This is amazing. It's been thirty years since we got married but you still give the same reaction whenever I touch you" he said.

He held her by her shoulders and made her turn towards him and without wasting a second slid down the blouse from her shoulders and it ended up landing on the floor.

He looked at her bare upper body for a second under the dim lamp light and brushed his fingers at the buds. She let a soft moan and closed her eyes.

He brought her to the bed and made her seat and pulled the curtains around the bed to give them more privacy.

He sat next to her and pressed his lips to the buds. She closed her eyes in pleasure.

While sucking on one, he kept pinching the other. She clutched the bedsheet moaning.

He left the one and harshly held the other with his mouth.

"Ahh! Maharaja" she moaned as he thrust into her for one last time and laid next to her.

"I can never get enough of you" he said covering themselves with the quilt.

He kept stroking her body from north to the south.

"Maharaja. I think it's enough for today. I'm tired" she spoke.

"But I'm not" he said entering his fingers into her.

"Ahhhh maharaja" she moaned.

Without wasting a second he climbed upon her and entered her.

While giving gentle thrusts, he pressed his lips to her's and bit her lips.

He increased the speed while she was moaning mess.

He gave a gentle stroke and finally laid beside her not before kissing her forehead.

End of steamy scene..

********

Rudra Pratap returned back to his chamber after his excercise. He was fully drenched in sweat.

"Rukma" he gave a shout.

Rukma entered in parting the curtains.

"Get my bath tub ready" he ordered to which she nodded her head and left.