So I've decided to Destroy the hourglass

Operation Find the Hourglass!

This time, all the maids became busy entertaining the guests downstairs. Since he was the son of Ducal Frederick, he was a pretty big shot. So no one was really guarding Aria's room this time.

This was a good chance for me to look for the Hourglass myself. On top of that, I told a maid to keep Aria in check downstairs. And if she tries to come back to her room, the maid would warn the other one and send out a warning sign.

I tipped into her room, going through her blankets and her drawers. Nothing there... Did she perhaps hide it on purpose? Like a secret drawer? I looked under the table and such. Nope, nothing.

After all, there was a reason why the other maids haven't found the Hourglass here before either. Should have figured it out beforehand.

As I went through her drawers, I found a conspicuous wall that connected to the closet. Huh. I opened the door, to find a huge cupboard with all kinds of dresses.

"My Lady," Emma said behind me. "What is that?" Emma pointed at the beautifully colored textured box in front of me, kept in the middle of the cupboard.

I happily went inside and pulled the box out. Yes...!

I opened the box carefully, hohoho.... Aria, if you truly wanted to keep the hourglass safe, you should have locked it with a key!

Inside was a beautifully treasured hourglass kept within the glass.

So this was the so-called Hourglass... Huh? Emma gasped behind me.

"There is a Blue Pidgeon out on the Window!" A code ran across the halls. I quickly realized that it was the code for when Aria was finished talking with Oscar. 

"And it flies far into the cloud!" Another voice followed. I quickly shut the wooden box with the hourglass, realizing that it meant that Aria was coming up the stairs with her maids!

Shit. Shit!

I stood up hurriedly from my place and closed the wooden box. And then...

IT TIPPED OVER?!

...

***

***

"My name is Oscar, I am from the Frederick family." Oscar politely introduced himself to the table. What a familiar feeling this is... and wait isn't this the reception room?

Huh?

And Aria, who was sitting right across from him smiled as she said, "It is an honor to meet you, my name is Aria."

Wait. What?

A familiar scene. A familiar place. It couldn't be... it was the Hourglass' doing?

***

***

"My name is Oscar, I am from the Frederick family." Oscar politely introduced himself to the table. What a familiar feeling this is... and wait isn't this the reception room? I wanted to rub my eyes when I revisited a very familiar scene in front of me.

"It is an honor, my name is Aria Roscent," Aria said with a very beautiful expression on her face.

...No fucking goddamn way. I hadn't believed it. I looked up to see the clock on top of the Dining Room. It was twenty minutes backward? What?

"Mielle, are you alright? You feel sick." Cain asked, cutting off the interaction between Oscar and Aria.

"Oh my Mielle, are you okay? You look a bit pale." Aria said, softly looking back at me with an innocent expression. It couldn't be..! No way. My head started to hurt when I tried to recall my previous memories. What was going on? It can't...