So I've Found the Truth (1)

"My lady, we have arrived at our destination," Emma told me when the carriage had finally arrived at the middle of the city at last. I looked out in awe at the city that was in front of me. What the heck...

This looks sure hell looks like a billion dollar movie-set. The town, the people, the medieval architecture, and whatnot. My jaws fell down. It had been a while since I had stepped outside and touched real grass outside the Rosecent manor.

I stepped outside the carriage and took in to breathe some fresh air. The town is sure looks lively as heck. So this was the real world outside the novel looks like. Its atmosphere was bright and beautiful.

Suddenly, a young figure bumped into me when running around the town. It was a small bruised boy who seemed to run around wildly until he bumped into me. He became scared and ran off when he glimpsed into my face.

...Uh...

Do I look scary?

"Those low vermins." Emma cursed. "They dare not to apologize to our lady."

"Emma," I warned her. "It's just a kid. It would be quite a disaster if we wanted to make a scene out of something small. If we did, we'd only be the villains."

"I-I apologize for not thinking hard," Emma said. Damn... warding off Emma's murderous aura was sure scary, wasn't it? What the heck was the overprotectiveness for?

"It's fine. You are a great person, nanny." I told Emma. She was the most helpful person in this entire world. If there was anybody who loved Mielle more than anybody else in the world... it would probably be Emma. "I'm just saying that you don't need to be aggressive."

Emma smiled softly. "My lady, are you alright? If it's uncomfortable, I shall take you to a new place. My apologies for not realizing it first before taking you here." Emma apologized to me.

Instead I turned around to the group of five guards who were behind me and said, "You five! Do you know what your job is?" I asked them lot.

All of them became surprised with my voice, who seemed to be talking them all, and they all answered, "My Lady! It is to protect to you, of course, my lady!"

"Wrong!" I said back to them, as if correcting them.

All of them looked up at me dumbfoundedly. "Huh?"

"Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! A knight's duty is first to be loyal to their Master!" I told them. "Loyality is the most important thing in this entire job."

"Of course, My lady!" They all replied.

"So what do you think is the most loyal thing that you can do?" I ask them together.

"L-loyal thing?"

"My lady, is there something wrong with our service?"

"I'm asking you a question. If you can answer it, you will stay. If not, go back to the Count's manor and reflect on your actions." I tell them.

"Uh! My lady, the most loyal thing to do is to offer one's body to their Master!" One of them answered.

"One's body?" I repeated. "How so?"

"Uh... like using the body for unspeakable things."

All kinds of dirty images flew through my mind... very nasty things, until I slapped myself I shook my head and said, "Close... try again!"

"M-My lady...is it to fulfill the master's wishes?" Another Knight behind the one, answered with a much more serious tone. "And satisfying the master's needs."

At this rate, I knew that the things these knights were saying DID not match the imagination I was having in my head. I blushed in humiliation and embarrassment when I went through this...Holy...