The end

Rapunzel saw they had lost and held Hiccup as Drago and his entire army flew away to attack her home. Crying, she held her love and wished she could have done something.

"Flower, gleam and glow. Let your power shine." She starts singing and was trying to at least help herself as there was nothing her hair could do now. "Make the clock reverse. Bring back what once was mine...Heal what has been hurt. Change the fate's what has been lost. Bring back what once was mine...what once was mine..."

A tear then fell off her cheek and found its way down onto Hiccup. She can't see, but the tear began to glow, turn into the shape of the sun, and sinks into his skin. The wound begins to glow, and Rapunzel looks up to see it healing up.

Valka looked in shock as color returned to Hiccup's body and he coughs. Rapunzel stares at him intently until he slowly opens his eyes to look at her.

"Huh..." Hiccup commented as he looked at Rapunzel's brown hair. "You know, you look good with brown hair."

Rapunzel then pulled him into a hug and cried tears of joy this time. "You're okay!"

"As much as I can be..." Hiccup groaned, his wound healed but the pain was still there.

"I'm glad you're okay." Valka sighed as she kneeled to feel his wound and see it did completely heal. "But something tells me you forgot to tell me something."

Hiccup and Rapunzel looked at one another, realizing she was never told. They never informed Valka that Rapunzel's

"Did we forget to mention that Rapunzel's hair had healing properties?" Hiccup asked his mother.

"Yes," Valka stated.

"Sorry," Rapunzel said, playing with her shortened hair. Luckily it reached her knees, so she could still use it as a comforter. "Guess it slipped our mind."

"We can worry about that later." Hiccup stated as he got up and walked over to the ocean. "We have a kingdom to save."

Rapunzel got worried and walked over to her husband. "How do you plan on that?"

"Easy...we fly." Hiccup stated, Rapunzel seeing he already had a plan.

Just a few minutes later, the three of them are soon enough flying on the baby Scuttleclaws. They were left behind after Drago's raid due to them not listening and they were flying their way through the glacier. At least, they were trying to fly them. But it was increasingly difficult due to the fact the babies rarely listened to their directions.

"Whoa!" Rapunzel cried as she tried to pilot the dragon. "This is extremely difficult."

"So, what's your plan?" Valka asked as she flew over to her son.

"Get to Corona, getting Toothless back, and then I'm gonna kick Drago's-" Hiccup explains as a wall cuts off his wording and they make their way out.

The family made their way back to Corona, they saw when they arrived the Alpha was standing over the entire kingdom that had already been blasted with frost.

"We might be too late," Valka said in worry.

"No." Hiccup denied that statement. "I need you guys to get to the land and get the people safe."

"Good luck!" Rapunzel stated as she and his mother flew off.

Drago looked over Corona as the Alpha was snarling, looking around for any signs of life. When he noticed Hiccup approaching, he snarled and noticed he couldn't control his dragon.

"You certainly are hard to get rid of, I'll say that." Drago comments on him.

"Toothless...Hey. It's me, bud. It's me. I'm right here, bud." Hiccup tells his dragon. "Come back to me."