Princess of Corona (BONUS)

Hiccup was currently pacing around the halls of the castle. He was extremely nervous about what was happening in the other room. He could hear the screams his wife was giving out while he was helpless to help her.

What could he even do in this time? The nurses and doctors had asked him to wait outside the room since he was calming Serenity and Toothless. Today was the big day. He was going to meet his firstborn child. The day that they would give birth to the Princess of Corona.

That made Hiccup panic a little at the thought. The future of this nation was at stake. He knew that Rapunzel's parents would gladly help out. Mainly because they never had the chance to raise Rapunzel the way they wanted since Gothel kidnapped her.

Toothless cooed as he pushed against Hiccup. For a while, it became a role reversal, with Hiccup being calmed down with the dragon's help.

Then the screaming suddenly stopped, causing Hiccup to panic as he was about to run and push open the doors. But that was when a few nurses opened the door and gave him a reassuring smile.

"Your majesty, you can relax," one of them assured Hiccup. "It was a little longer than we would have liked, but it worked itself out in the end."

"Is she okay?" Hiccup asked, wanting to be certain. "Is Rapunzel okay?"

"She is perfectly healthy. Tired, but that's to be expected." The nurse tells him. "And your daughter is resting as well."

Hiccup wasn't sure what he felt, but it was as if his entire chest was warming up, like it was on fire. They had a daughter. They were so excited to learn what the sex of their child would be, and now they had a definite answer. It was a girl.

"Can...can I see her?" Hiccup was excited to meet his daughter.

The nurse said, "Well, let me give you a few moments. A nurse will come by and let you know when it's time for you to leave." She opened the door for him to enter.

Hiccup walked into the bedroom and the first thing he saw was Rapunzel, resting after enduring something as painful as childbirth. Hiccup walked over and moved a small strand of hair out of her face and behind her ear. He smiled and gave her a peck on the lips and left her to sleep.

But then he looked around the room and heard someone fussing. When he turned toward the sound, he saw the cradle that contained his newborn daughter. As he approached the cradle, he felt a mixture of emotions - awe, wonder, and love.

When he saw his daughter for the first time, he saw her big, emerald green eyes, just like her mother's. She had a few patches of brown hair, just like her father. She was the perfect mixture of the two of them put together. As Hiccup reached down to pick her up to soothe her, he wanted to give Rapunzel the rest she deserved.

"Hey, there, little one," Hiccup said as he tried to soothe her to sleep. "I'm your dad." He then watched as this almost seemed to do the trick as the young one calmed down. He looked out the window and saw all of their dragons flying around. "You're going to be living in a crazy world." He then looked over to Rapunzel and smiled. He remembered the day that they met. When that bola shot him out of the sky, and she hit him over the head with a frying pan. "But it's one that I wouldn't change for anyone. Because it led me to you."

Hiccup then fixed her blanket as he walked over and sat aside the resting Rapunzel. She was beginning to wake up and she didn't want to ruin their little moment together.

My daughter. I never had the best father growing up, but you'll have an amazing grandmother, and grandparents who will love you forever. And I promise to not make the same mistakes my father made with me. My love. Hiccup then looked over to Rapunzel and saw she was awake. He smiled. "Our love made you." He said, still talking to his daughter. He then took Rapunzel's hand and caressed her fingers. "And our love is what keeps us going. Our daughter."

"Our little princess..." Rapunzel whispered.

"Our little Ella," Hiccup whispered, for it was the name they had agreed upon if they had a daughter.

Ella Haddock, the daughter of King Hiccup and Queen Rapunzel. Princess of Corona.