Prologue

The great man was standing infront of an old lady who's his mother. The whole family was against him. He was standing firmly and a girl was standing behind him, cluching his shirt and looking afraid. They all are looking at them with shocked and surprise.

"Tum aise kaise mujhe dhoka de sakte ho, tum kisi aur se nikaah nhi kar sakte", a girl uttered looking at her unbelievably.

"Yeh sach hai, yeh ladki meri biwi hai, aur main iss bare mein koi baat nhi karna chahta", he said.

"Tum Mujhe dhoka nhi de sakte Murtasim", she said emotionally.

"Kaisa dhoka maine kabhi tumse pyaar ka izhaar hi nhi kiya,tum bhul jao mujhe", Murtasim said.

"Tum aise hi kisi ko utha kar iss ghar ki bahu nhi bana sakte Murtasim, abhi ke abhi iss ladki ko chhor aao jahan se isse laye ho", his mother orderd him. But he refused to sent her away from him.

The girl who was protesting till now get fainted and everyone ran towards her.

Hamesha humare soch ke hisaab se sab nhi hota hai,
Magar jaisa bhi hota hai acche ke liye hota hai.
*

**************************************

Here's the prologue of another meerasim story " The Calm Before The Storm". Comment your POV about it and also support this please.

I'll update chapter one on June 01 till then take care and stay tuned.