Chapter 17

Meerab was a bit extra busy today. She was just running here and there to instructed wedding planners about the mayoon theme. There was only three  hours left for the ceremony.

"Aap log yeh flowers change karein please, tulips de dijiye magar yeh phool hatwa dein", she said to one of the decorators.

"Okay ma'am hum abhi badalwa dete hain"

Maa begum approached by her." Beta kuch kha lo, lunch bhi nhi kiya tumne abhi tak", she said to her daughter in law.

"Haan bas lawn wali decorations check kar lun phir aati hu main", she said while leaving in hurry.

"Allah, kya karun main iska... Murtasim ko hi bheji hun, ek ussi ki baat manegi meerab lagta hai", she muttered to herself.

*****
"Meerab", he called her name from a far.
She looked at him and asked,"Jii, kuch kaam tha?"

"Haan, mere sath chalo bohot important kaam hai", he said while pulling her with him.

"Aree jaa toh rahi hu aise trolly bag ki tarah ghaseet kar le jane wali kya baat ho gayi", she huffed.

He dragged her tiwards the kitchen and make her sit on the kitchen selve by holding her waist.

"Chup chap yahan baitho samjhi", he said showing him eyes.

He took a plate and served some food on it. He hold a spoonful near her mouth and eyed her to have it. She looked at him.

"Khao chup chap, maa saab ne bataya mujhe kaise abhi tak lunch nhi kiya hai tumne", he said.

She eat the spoonful and looked at him. Her eyes are twinkling at him.

"Kya hua?"

"Kuch nhi, baba ki yaad aa gayi. Woh bhi mere exam ke time mujhe khila kar dete the aur main padhti thi", she said while fighting with her own tears.

He embrace her with one hand and uttered," khate time rotey nhi hai, finish kar lo pehle". He make her eat and then gently cleaned her lips with a tissue paper.

"Main khud kar lungi, choti bacchi nhi hu", she said with a pout.

Without thinking for a moment he kissed her pout and her face flushed red with his sudden move.

"Aap na.... Aap yeh kahin bhi shuru mat ho jate hain", she said while looking at the floor her face turn maroon.

"Toh kya ho gaya. Haq halal ki Biwi ho tum meri, main jahan chahe pyaar jatau", he said confidently. She looked at him with her doe eyes.

"Mehmaan hain ghar mein"

"Haan toh kya hua, live romantic movie dekh lenge"

"Aap na bohot besharam ho gaye hain Murtasim"

"Sirf tumhare liye, bakiyon ke liye nhi", he whispered huskily near her ear making her shiver.

She claimed off the selve and pushed him a little.

"Yaheen rahein aap. Main taiyar hone jaa rahi hun", she uttered and left the place.

He smirks at his wife and followed her.

****
As he entered in his room his heart skipped a beat. His wife was standing near the dressing table wearing a white kurti. Her hairs are tied up in a bun with red roses.

His eyes scanned her every curve. She was looking breathtaking beautiful while struggling with her dupatta. He gulped down his saliva as his eyes meets hers.
She smiled at him.

He stepped closer to her and held her hand on his. Then he slide gajra's in her both hands. Red rose gajra's are complimenting her look so much.

"Mashallah mrs.khan you're looking beautiful", he said huskily maintaining the eye contact with hers. He noticed her flushed face and grinned proudly.