Chapter 23

"Yeh lo khao", he said giving her multivitamin tablets.

"Khana padega abhi?", she said sadly.

"Nhi dekhne ke liye diya hai. Abhi khao", he uttered strictly.

"Paani koun layega aap le kar aao jao", she said. Sitting on the bed with her medicines in her hand she looked at her husbands annoying face.

Well done.

"Yeh lo aab khao", he said giving her a glass of water. She smirked at him.

"Aap kitchen jaa kar fridge kholiyega, udhar ek purple colour ka packet hai. Le aayein na please", she said with a cute pout.

"Sidhe sidhe bolo na chocolates chahiye"

"Han wahi", she uttered.

"Yeh kha medicines le lo pehle", he said pointing towards her palm.

"Par", she tried to protest.

"Khao", her said rolling his eyes. She gulped all the medicines one by one.

"Bohot acche jaata hun aab main tumhari chocolates lane", he said.

"Aab mood nhi hai khane ka", she said.

"Accha baba kya khana hai phir bolo le aunga", he said side hugging her.

"Uhmm.... Filhal toh mere sohar ka dimag khana hai", she said with a smile.

"Woh toh begum aap abhi bhi kar rahi hain", he whispered.

"Kya kaha?", she lifted her one brow.

"Kuch nhi, nothing", he gave a fake laugh.

They heard a knock on their room door. He opend it and found a maid was standing there with oil in a bowl.

"Maa begum ne bhijwaya hai meerab bibi ki paon ki malish karne ke liye", the maid said to him.

"Aap yeh mujhe de kar chale jaiye", he said.

"Magar maa begum.."

"Main bol raha hun na"

Taking the bowl from the maid he instructed her to leave. He sat towards the foot board while taking her one feet in his lap.

"Ye...yeh aap kya kar rahe hain", she said pulling her leg away from his grip.

"Tel laga raha hun", he said normally again holding her feet.

"N..nhi main kar lungi aap rehne dein please", she said.

"Maine bola na main kar raha hun. Chup chap baitho", he said in a ordering manner.

She gulped in fear. When it's about her and baby he was strict as hell.
She's noticing his changing behaviour towards her from last month. Whenever she denied to take her medicines or other things he scolded her. Not because of He's angry but he's very concerned about her abd the baby.

Taking the luke warm oil he gently massages her feets. His hands are massaging in circular motion. She felt relieved and placed her head on the headboard.

"Feeling better?", he asked.

"Haan... Aab paon mein dard kar lag rahi hai", she said with a comforting smile.

"It's really difficult na?", he asked gazing at her eyes.

"What?"

"Walking and doing all the works with this baby bump", he said.

"Thoda si problem hoti hai uthne mein aur chalne mein. Kabhi kabhi bas, aab itna bhi difficult nhi hai", she said caressing her babybump.

" awwchh", she cried.