Chapter 13

He's her strength and she's his reason of live. In this four month of marriage they had learn many things about eachother.
He loves her company, her presence, her near him. He just wanted to keep her closer to his heart. His day starts with his wife's smiley face. Who wake him up every morning by caressing his cheeks and whispering his name sweetly.

His heart melted whenever he cane home from his work and saw her waiting for him in the late nights. Her sleepy eyes but huge smile on her face. Shr greeted him with it.

In her heart he reigns. Whenever he gently tucked her hair strands behind her ears she felt a shiver in her body. He used to hold her tiny hands in his big one. Their hands size difference was something else. He used to place a soft kiss on her forehead before going to work and  after returning from work.

He's protective to her very much. He cares so much she lost her heart. Murtasim khan was only Murtasim infront of her.

A random day in khan mansion where maa begum was busy doing accountant and Meerab was instructing maids what to cook for dinner as some relatives are coming for dinner. Salma and meerab are such a power pack team together.

"Meerab beta, murtasim ko call kiya tha?", maa begum asked her." Nhi ma begum bas call karne hi jaa rahi hu", meerab said." Aur anwar ko bhi keh dena karachi se aa jaye sham se pehle", maa begum said. She nodded and dialed anwar's number first.

"Assalamualaikum chacha saab", she uttered." Walaikumassalam meerab, bolo kya baat hai?", anwar asked him." Woh maa begum ne kaha hai aap sham se pehle yahan hayedarabad aa jayein, kuch rishtedar aa rahe hain", she informed him." Sham ko toh nhi aa paunga magar dinner se pehle aane ki koshish karunga, bhabi begum ko bata dena beta", anwar uttered." Main maa begum ko bata dungi, allah hafiz", she said and hanged up the call.

She dialed Murtasim's number but his phone was ringing somewhere around her. She turn and found him gazing at her intensely. A huge smile crept on her lips seeing him. If they were not in hall she will surely ran towards him and give him a tight hug. He smiled at her," Meerab ek cup coffee bana dogi please", he uttered and headed towards their room.

She made coffee for him and retired towards their room. She knocked the door twitch but he didn't responsed. She entered their room and place the tray on the table. At the moment he came out of the bathroom wearing a towel. Water was dripping from his wet hairs. His bare chest and those abs, specially his biseps are so much attractive. She gulped her saliva looking at him. She shut her eyes while turning on the other side.

A playful grin formed in his lips. He hold her wrist and pulled her towards himself. She collided with his bare chest. She was still closing her eyes rightly. He slid his one hand on her waist pulling her more closer and holding her chin with another one." Look at me, meerab", he uttered huskily. Her feets are trembling, her body was shivering duo to their proximity.

He caresed her cheeks and tucked her hair strands behind." Meerab", he gasped. She opened her eyes slowly, their eyes meets with eachothers. She hugged him while hiding her face om his chest. As her soft lips touched his chest, his heart skipped a beat. He rested his chin on her crook of neck smelling her perfume.

He was feeling peace, holding her closer to her." Missed me?", he asked. Sge didn't replied. He rubbed his nose on her neck. She again felt a shiver." Mrs. Khan maine kuch pucha aapse?", he said huskily kissing her earlobe. Her face turn red in shyness. He was placing soft kisses on her neck. She moaned lightly.

He tighten his hold on her waist while lifting her face holding her chin. He got lost in her eyes. Her face was glowing brightly. She's the most beautiful girl he have ever seened in his life. She's his wife, His meerab.