Chapter 26

It's been a month since he wasn't there with anyone. Where everyone considered him as dead his wife was the only person with a pinch of hope that he will return to her one day.

It hurts her badly when everyday she wakes up with a hope to ses him, then her whole day passed away but she didn't get any news of him.

It was marium who was always by her side. Feeding  her, giving her medicines in time, massaging her feets with oil, visiting her to the doctor.

And anwar chacha always tried his best to averted her mind from stress. He used to play chess with her whenever he visited here.

She used to ask anwar chacha if he get any news of him but always get disappointed at last. Her poor heart wasn't accepting the fact that He's dead.

"Aab kya muh mein dahi jama ke rakha hai kuch bologi"

She still remember his this line. She chuckled silently While a tear escaped from her eyes.

Aapki yaad aati hai murtasim. Sab bol rahe hain aap wapas nhi aayenge. Aap iss dunia mein nhi hain. magar mujhe yakeen hai aap ayenge", she said caressing his photoframe.

"Baby ke kicks aaj kal thode zyada ho gaye hain. Isse sayad football player banna hai", she said caressing her belly.

"Apke baba jab wapas aa jayenge na tab shikayat karungi main unse apki", she talked to her baby bump.

****
* " Arre... Rou nhi main sachi me mazak hi kar raha tha", he uttered.

"Mere paas Aapke alawa aur hai hi koun boliye, Agar aap bhi kisi aur ke ho gaye toh main kahan jaungi, mera koi bhi nhi hai apke alawa", she said and a tear escaped from her eyes.

He wiped her tears gently with his thumb and said,"Kahin nhi jaa raha kisi ke paas nhi jaa raha, hamesha tumhare sath hu main samjhi". *

"Apne toh waada kiya tha na hamesha saath rehne ka toh phir akele chhor kar kyun chale gaye. Main sach mein pareshan karti hun kya?", she cried.

She placed her hand on her baby bump. She can feel her babies movement.

"Baba ki yaad aa rahi hai na? Mujhe bhi aa rahi hai murtasim ki yaad. Dekhna woh aa jayega phir hum uski ckass lenge", Meerab said with a painful smile.

"Bas ho gaya na Murtasim. Please kahin se bhi wapas aa jayein. Aur bardasht nhi hota"

*He stepped closer to her and held her hand on his. Then he slide gajra's in her both hands. Red rose gajra's are complimenting her look so much.

"Mashallah mrs.khan you're looking beautiful", he said huskily maintaining the eye contact with hers. He noticed her flushed face and grinned proudly.*

"Kitne pyaar se sambhal ke rakha tga apne mujhe, magar apke bina rehna toh maine nhi sikha tha. Phir achanak kyun ho gaya yeh sab", she uttered.

Looking at at her reflection on the mirror she gave a dry chuckle. The whole room was Looking empty without him.

"Aapke bina sab bohot ajeeb sa hain. Main main nhi lagti aab. Apke bina main kuch bhi nhi hun, kuch bhi nhi"

Closing her eyes she exhaled her breath.
She saw maa begum was standing near the door and looking at her with teary eyes. Maa begum walked towards her and sat on the bed.

"Kya kar rahi ho beta?", maa begum asked.

"Bas baby se baat kar rahi thi. Bol rahi thi isse ke yeh jo mujhe itne kicks karta rehta hai na uske baba ke aane par main unse shikayat karungi", Meerab said.

"Aab bhi yakeen hai woh ayega?", maa begum asked.

Meerab reached her mother in law's lap and placed her head on the lap. Maa begum gently patted her head.