Chapter 24

His heart melts whenever he looked at his wife's face. Why She's that much cute and innocent? If he got any chance then he can adore her face to any length of time.

Tucking her silky hair strands behind her ears he kissed her. She opened her eyes when she felt his touch. Their eyes meets with eachother. A smiled played on her lips.

"Good morning", she uttered snuggling into his chest.

"Good morning hi hai aaj", he replied.

"Accha?"

"Haan aaj mood swings nhi ho rahe na. Kisi ko bohot pyaar aa raha hai mujhpe", he said with a teasing smile.

"Haan matlab mujhe pyaar nhi hai apse? Aur pareshan karti hun main?", she said while getting up.

"Lo bhai lag gaye", he murmured. Clearing his throat he said," Nhi nhi jaan main toh mazak kar raha tha". He gave a fake laugh.

"Baat mat kijiye aap", saying this she headed towards the closet area. Taking her cloths she entered in the bathroom after glaring at him.

"Yaar meerab, Sun toh lo meri baat", he said standing near the door. But didn't get any reply.

"I was just joking. Sorry na yaar"

After some times he heard her saying,

"Darwaze ke samne se hatt jayein warna gir jayenge".

She opened the door and came out wearing a pink cotton suit. Her hairs are wet and her face was glowing brightly. Is It was the pregnancy glow or his eyes are a little extra obsessed with her?

"Meerab", he uttered.

"Jaa kar muh mein paani mar lijiye. Ajeeb se lag rahe hain", she said handing him a towel.

She walked towards the dressing table and took the moisturizer cream in her hands.

"Ek aur bar bolna padega?", she uttered glaring at him through the mirror.

"Jaa raha hun"

*****
"Mewrab beta yeh parantha khatam karo abhi", maa begum said placing a parantha on her plate.

"Aur nhi maa please", she uttere.

"Bas ek hi hai toh. Kha lo beta dawai leni hai na"

She nodded her head. Maa begum gently caressed her head.

"Sabbash"

Taking a bite she looked at maa begum.

"Maa main pareshan karti hun Kya aapko bhi?", she asked innocently.

"Nhi nhi... Tum kisi ko pareshan nhi karti meri bacchi. Kisne bola aise tumhein?"

"Murtasim ne"

Maa begum's fmgaze shifted towards murtasim. He gulped Looking at his mother.

"Kya bola tha tumne isse?", maa begum asked.

"Nhi maa saab maine kuch nhi bola, sacchi", he said.

maa begum pulled his ear.

"Meerab pareshan karti hai tumne kaha usse haan? Khabardar jo kuch bola toh", she scolded him.

"Maa saab chhoriye please lag rahi hai", he uttered.

"Bilkul bhi nhi... Maafi mango meerab se"

Meerab gave him an innocent smirk amd start eating her parantha.

"Sorry meerab... Maine nhi bola tum mujhe pareshan karti ho... Sorry sorry", he uttered.

"Kaan chhor dijiye maa unka", meerab said softly.