Princess's Don't cry

Shaira has been commendable in surpassing all the difficulties in her life. She was a fighter. Always a girl up but one thing she did not realize was that every time she won a battle in her life. A part of her soul was crushed. She did realize how she was crushing herself in the battle with others. She does not want to say it aloud but she became bitter. Towards herself. Towards people around her.

But now the thing was the situation was so out of her control that the mile-high walls had started to crack down. The closed-off anger she had hidden so well was coming out. She hated to admit but she was no longer invincible to hurt.

Staring at Mr. Petrovic Sordo a.k.a her therapist. She was insecure. Like her wall will be completely broken down and the wrath would be for everyone to see.

She was sure that it would not be a pretty sight at all.

"How are you now?"

Mr. Petrovic asked. Her perfectly chiseled face contours the emotions perfectly. A polite smile and genuine concern.

"I am quite alright. I apologize for missing the last session though."

Shaira said. Her calm and poised personality was back on showing no sign of any discomfort.

"It's fine. I got your reports. Anyways, I remembered last time I have you some task."

Shaira's hands trembled in her lap. The newfound courage in front of her brothers was not enough to save her from here. Nonetheless, she sighed.

"I could not do it."

"Elaborate."

"I simply could not do it."

"Miss Shaira. I want to know the reason. You could have written anything."

Shaira's eyes met with Dr. Sordo. What would she say? She was having second doubts about everything she has loved in this lifetime.

"I just don't know. I don't feel anything interests me. I am more career oriented. The things I do for it is the only thing I want to do. Then again, I did not want to add that to my favorite list."

Shaira lied through her teeth.

"Because?"

"It's more than that. It will shape my life. It is my life."

Shaira was not at all comfortable talking about these things but wasn't this the purpose of the session, in the first place?
Her teeth clenched. She was on alert.

"Maybe you like those things but you are not convinced about it?" Doctor Petrovic said. His eyes were calm and yet a competitive glint to question his statement was visible.

Shaira's eyes snapped towards the handsome doctor as they slightly widen.

"How could he know that?"

"I know what I like."

Shaira's voice took a note higher as a predator glance came into the forge. Well, she was sure that Mr. Petrovic will be able to open some layer of her. But she will never let anyone go beyond that layers.

A rustic edge in Shaira's voice was enough sign for Mr. Sordo that the right yet untouchable topic has been revealed.

"Miss Shaira you are just contradicting yourself. I need an honest answer."

Shaira's eyes widen as he saw Petrovic lean towards her on his elbows on the desk.

How the hell is he so intimidating?