If you are waiting for me.

Shaira heard the car stopping as her body hurt with the impact of his older brother. Her vision blurred but she somehow opened her eyes.

She saw her hands with blood but myost dreadful thing there was that she was not in that much pain.

Her eyes wander as he saw Alkov right beside her. His eyes closed and blood from his head.

No. Don't please.

Her hands struggling to reach him. Before she reached him. He saw someone pulling them to the strechers. The last thing she saw before she lost her conciousness was Alkov not responding to anything medico was saying. A lone tear slipped from his face.

.....

Shaira woke up with the nasty smell of disinfectant in a clean white room. Her eyes blurring with the trauma.

"She is waking up."

She heard someone saying then some rustling alongside her.

"Ira."

She heard a voice. No doubt only one person called her by that. Her eyes blurring as tears fall. She hicupped as she surpress her tears. Her mind reeled the incident as realization stuck her.

"Alkov." Shaira said as she sat up on the bed. "Where is he?"

Her eyes moved to Maximus and Dexton whose eyes were red.

"I asked you where is he?  He is okay, right?"

Dexton sighed as he sat beside her on the chair holding her hand.His eyes very close to tearing.

"He is in ICU. Ezra is there. He had a direct side hit but fortunately he ran past the car just in time. He had broken bones. One surgery down. We could not say anything before he woke up. He had hit his head hard."

"He will be okay. Right? Please Dexton, save him. Please, I beg you."

Shaira saw her hands which were okay. They were not covered in blood. Shaira now realized his brother had covered her. He had covered her with his body.

The tears of helplessness fall from her face

"He covered me, Dexton. He saved me. I was the person who was going to get hit."

Shaira cried as she looked at her in front mirror. Just bruises everwhere. Not a single broken bone. No deep cut.

"You would not say that because I am sure even if the roles were reversed you both will do the same things."

Dexton said as he hugged her. Noone could understand his heart when he got a call from the hospital that his two of his siblings was in accident.

"What is the time?"

"It's four am in the morning. It's been twelve hours since the accident."
Maximus said as he looked at her. Shaira yees wide. She was unconscious for twleve hours. She didn't know but she got the feeling that they were not telling her full truth.

Her hand was on her heart when she realised she was alive selfishly. Alkov didn't deserve that. He was hurt. His eyes showed her that. She would never forget those eyes. The eyes which was full of regret, remorse and sadness. His stone cold brother who never thought of anyone else before him didn't even think to jump in front of car. For her.

She sat there with her two brothers for a long time praying his brother woke up.

...

........

Alkov could hear the number of voices. A sting of disinfectant all over him. His eyes blurred when he heard beeps. He wondered if his little sister was safe. He couldn't remember anything after he felt something hard hit him. He did everything he could to not let her hit wit anything even on the fall.