7*

First day back into lessons. I hate it already.

The worst part is always waking up. The sudden loud, irritating, annoying noise just beaming through your ears, forcing you to open your eyes even though you were in the perfect position, in the perfect dream. Then followed by tiredness spreading through your body, hunger, and the feeling of your unwashed skin, knotted hair.. I hate all of it.

I sit on the bed, bringing my hands to brush through my eyes, a weak attempt of making me more awake. I groan and look through the room, excpecting to find a waking up Liz and Ame, but, nothing.

Huh, guess I slept in.. what time even is it?

I grab my buzzing phone and turn off the damn alarm, taking the opportunity to look at the time as well. 7:00 am.

Classes start at 7:30.

Too much time to do it all quickly, too little time to do it slowly. I hate waking up involuntarily.

————————————————

After taking a rushed shower, but carefully getting ready, I spray some perfume and grab my backpack before walking out the bedroom.

Opening the door I see loads of other students, all walking to the hallway just like I am about to. Sighing, still not over the fact it's earlier than 10am and I'm awake, I force myself to mine and my friends usual spot, just by the end of the hallway, in front of the cafeteria.

Approaching them I decide to stay quiet, not even slightly in the mood to talk, knowing too well I might snap if one more inconvenience happens. Watching through my group, I realize Sabina is not here, raising my brows at the realization, a sudden weight rolls off my shoulder, thanking God for making me have some peace for at least five minutes.

"Morning dingle bells" Nate's voice fills my ears from behind, I fight the urge to roll my eyes and keep my mouth shut. "Uh, I wouldn't recommend talking to her right now. First day back and all, you know how she gets in the mornings" Liz reminds him, wisely suggesting a great advice.

"Right. Crampy pants can't grow through her spoiled manners, can she?" He taunts. I know too well what he's doing, but it won't work. I'm the bigger person.

He snickers, giving an unbelieved look at my friends. "Dumb Dumb Dummy, please enlighten me on how bad it is to be born without a brain?" He fake pouts, clearly still attempting to get on my nerves. He's succeeding. I sigh loudly, everyone expecting me to burst out, but I look at Liz. "Liz, honey, please tell your fucking friend that if he doesn't stop I'll-"

"D U M M Y, oh wait, can you even spell?" He interrupts me, my eyes for the first time today gluing on his and his stupid face with the stupid smirk plastered on it. "Kill. Him." I say, separately.

"All right!" Leo, my brother clap his hands together. "Everyone check out on the app how you guy's schedules are"

The school has an app which tells us the schedules, the midterms date, the days off, the half days, our newest homework's and reading activities. I'd say it's pretty useful, especially since it's made just for the student's of the school.

I open the app, carefully scroll to the correct session.

"Applied English, first period" I tell them, still looking down at the rest of my schedule. "Then I have Modern History, applied Calculus, applied physics, oh I got Art this year, nice. And lastly Advanced Biology." I inform, shutting off the screen of my phone after I'm done reading the classes.

"Looks like we're going down the same way, classmate" Nate says, wrapping one of his arms around my shoulder as he takes me to our first period.