35

I truly pray to god no one heard us.

well, .... no one heard me.

Either way, I left the room before Nate could come in again.

And now I am in my room, with covers up to my ears.

From what I've saw, Ames and Liz were still sleeping when I arrived, which is great. But then, there is my brother, flynn and elliot.

Leo and Flynn are/were downstairs, so I doubt they heard anything. Especially because Leo didn't come murderer me or Nate, so there's that.

And Elliot... I just have no idea where he is.

Maybe I should go look for him.

And as said is done. I get up from bed and leave my room quietly. Yeah I'm sharing with Liz and Ame, even tho there is like a million rooms here. We just like to sleep together.

Anyway, as I leave the room, my search begins. Nate put my suitcase by the side of my room door just so he didn't woke up Liz and Ame. Thank god, honestly.

I start looking for Ell by the living room, where I find Flynn and my brother.

"Hey sis, how was your nap?" Leo questions me and I frown my brows "nap?" I ask him back and he turns to me "Yeah, Tate said you were sleeping with the girls..." He explains with a suspicious tone.

"Right. It was great" I answer him "So, just in case, did you see Elliot anywhere? I was kinda hoping to talk to him about something" I ask, bitting my nails and my feet is up and down on the floor. I really hope he is far, far away from here.

"Hey, I'm here Bella" Elliot says, from where I thought Flynn was. "Oh.. hi... well then where's Flynn?" I ask both of the boys who now look at me with very confused expressions

"Didn't you wanna talk to Elliot?" Leo confronts and I shake my head "No no.. I.. uh... I just confused the names" I lie.

"Alright... well I think Flynn is on his room." Elliot replies and my whole body stiffened.

"Which one is it?" I ask him sharply "The one on the right of Tate's bedroom" He answers and now I'm shitting my pants. Holy fuck.

Fine. It's fine.

Right?

I run upstairs and knock on the door besides Nate's.

No one answers.

Then I knock again and Flynn opens the door.

"Well look who it is" He states, moving slightly away from the door, as a sign of 'come in'. I do.

"hey... so..." I trail off, shifting my weight to one feet to another. "So you can walk? Tate is not all that then" He shurgs, folding a pair of pants as he puts them back on the closet.

My eyes are wide open, and I feel the blood comming up to my face.

"Hahah, what?" I try to laugh it off but he looks at me with a knowing smirk. "Thin walls" He answers with a chuckle as he knocks on the wall to his right.

"You know, I do am really upset that you did not tell me, you fake bitch!" He complements, shoving me playfully. "Hey! In my defense, I think this is all a huge mistake" I try to reason but he stops me "IT IS!!!! But you two desearve eachother. Truly."

"Do not offend me like this!" I reply with a silly smile on my face. "Oh would you look at that! Dear Nathaniel manadged to even put a smile on my girl's face!" Flynn says, poking me with his finger, making me laugh

"Alright alright, maybe I like him a little bit.." I admit. looking at my feet, wondering if what I just admitted will cause me problems. ... yep. definitely.

"Then you, pretty naughty girl, should be telling your brother all this" Flynn warns and my body stiffens once more. "Naughty girl? I'm a saint" I tell him, ingnoring his previous say.

"Not what I heaardd.." He sings, sitting on his bed

"Oh shut up" I roll my eyes, sitting next to him.

"So.. tell me! How was it?" Flynn asks, bringing back the memories.

"Oh flynn. I swear it was- god- I was sent to another planet. For fuck sakes I swore my back was gonna break out of how much I was arching it for more. He just does it perfectly and- I swear, I hope everyone expiriences that at least once in their lifetime cause for fuck sakes that was incredible" I explain and exhale a deep breath.

I look at Flynn and he's chuckling "What?" I ask and he shakes his head "It's just so fucking unbelievable. I said it before it even happened! You two were basically killing eachother like, a month ago or less, and now.. well.." He says and I agree.

It's so fucking surreal how we changed. And.. I guess I don't regret it. But still, it's not like we're boyfriend and girlfriend.

We can't be. Because of Leo.

"Anywho, don't change the subject Bella, how are you planning to tell your brother? Has he even came in the way of the two of you?" Flynn asks and my head is down, facing my feet once again.

I anxiously play with my fingers as I answer him. "See, so, the one reason Nate planned this whole trip was to get me and him alone, so we could enjoy a little bit by ourselves. I thought it was a horrible idea, the worst. But he didn't listen."

"And I know Nate. I am sure this whole thing with my brother is stressing the fuck out of him and soon enough he'll pop up." I say it with a tired tone. I know what's comming but things are so good. I don't wanna change it. Or ruin it.

"Hey love, it'll be alright. But.. like.. Nate is right. I would kick your fatass out the window if the one thing stopping us was your bitchy jealous brother" Flynn tells me and I nod in agreement.

I get up and thank Flynn for his help, then I leave and knock on Nate's door.