PART 11

YN POV

I was working at home but my assistant called and said there is a meeting.then i said i will be there in 15 min.then i changed my outfits and went down then jin asked are going somewhere? Then i nodded.he said come home before 8.again i nodded.

Then i went to my company.of course i wear my mask and blue lenses.i went in my employes bow at me.i nodded and went to my cabin.i went in sat my chair and iu came and.

Iu : greetings miss.park (bow)

Yn : hmm.tell about meeting and today scehudle ( cold )

iu : as you say miss.park.today you have meeting with mr.kang.after that you have take look at new desinged dress that made by our fashion department.after extractly 3 at afternoon you have meeting with mrs.Ahn and after you have documents to sign thats all mam (poleitly )

Yn : hmm ok is that mr.kang arrived(cold).

Iu : they will be here in 5 minutes mam.

Yn : ok.is everything is arranged properly (cold)

Iu : yes mam.and its time to meeting let's go.

Yn : ok

Then went to meeting room and mr.kang has arrived already.all stand and bow at her with respect.

Mr.kang : greetings miss.park.

Yn :thanks.shall we start the meeting(cold)

All nodded and meeting going end.

Yn : i'm not sure about this but give us some time to answer mr.kang.(cold)

Mr.kang : as you say miss.park.

The meeting finished.after she went to her cabin and plopped herself in her chair.

Iu : mam next you to take look in new desings.

Yn : ohh come on unnie.don't be so formal.

Iu : yeah yeah.i hear mrs.choi married.

Yn : don't talk about that...i'm not in a mood unnie.

Iu : okie come on lets go

She nodded and went to fashion department.employes bow at her.she nodded.

Yn : miss.iu call head of the department (cold)

Iu nodded

Mr.oh : miss.park the desings are ready and you have take look that desings that's all.

Then she nodded and saw the desings.

Yn : i'm quite impressed about the desings.(cold)

Mr.oh : thank you mam (bow)

Yn : you can go now (cold)

He went away.

Yn : miss.iu give them 2x salary and 1 week holiday(cold)

Iu : ok mam.

Timeskip to 7:59.

YN POV :

I was signing some documents.then i see the it's nearly 8 pm.i guess today i can't go home.then my phone ringed.
It's that board shoulder man jin.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Otp~~~

Yn : hello.(cold)

Jin : yn it's me.. jin speaking.

Yn : hmm.speak.(cold)

Jin : it's already 8.come home.