PART 28

Author pov :

As yesterday was a big day indeed... But there we see some love, care , trust, fight, anger, concern,loyalty of mark, master mind of our lady yn and a super acting of late mafia king Mr. Kim.

I hope you guys remember these things!! So anyways, come on let's see what going to happen.

Here in yn's room... The couples were sleeping peacefully in each other's arms. Suddenly the sound of knocking was heard. Inyoup groned and carefully take yn's arms from his neck and went to open the door.

Mrs. Mehra was one who knock the door. Then he greet her.

Inyoup : morning aunty (smile)

Mrs. Mehra : morning son... Btw how is your sleep and where is my daughter (she said and pass a grin to him)

Inyoup : I had a good sleep and about your daughter she is still sleeping. See

(He said while pointing towards yn who is sleeping)

Mrs. Mehra chuckled and said

Mrs. Mehra : anyways, make her wake and come downstairs for breakfast ok.

Inyoup : okeyy.

Then Mrs. Mehra leave from there. Inyoup also close the door and went to his only and only girlfriend.

Inyoup : yniee wake up .... It's getting late.

(He said with his honey voice)

Do you think this girl will wake up?!nahhh instead wake up she snuggled more into the  blanket.

Yn : Ahhhhhh I want to sleeppp (she whined )

Inyoup : no... Get up gummy

At last this girl decided to open her eyes and sit properly.

Inyoup : ok now go and fresh up.. Aunty call us for breakfast.

He said and get up from the bed and kiss her forehead then went to his room to fresh up.

Yn just sighed and went to restroom to do her morning routines.

After taking relaxing shower for good 20 mins. She dried herself and wore some comfortable outfit.

Then she went downstairs and saw all are sitting there. Some were talking, some were scrolling their phone. Mr & Mrs. Mehra, song, Kim were in the dining area. Only kim siblings, mehras & their wives, eunwoo, Kevin, inyoup, gill, shreyas was there.

Yn : morning guys!!! (She said with her normal voice)

Others : morning yn/princess/dude.

Then she sit near aryan and put her head on his shoulder and start to scroll through her phone.

Then they hear two not so cute voices.

Suzy & Emma : morning oppas and unnies .

All rolled their eyes and do what they are doing.

Then maid come and said .

Maid : young masters&miss breakfast is ready. Madam is calling you all.

They nodded. And they all went the dining area and saw the elders were there.

After seeing joong ki (Mr.song) yn went to him and hug tightly. He just smile at her actions and hug back her glady.

Then all are settled at the chairs . Then maids started to serve the foods.

Btw the foods are :