PART 13

AUTHOR POV :

In kim mansion :

All doing their work peacefully.in this week all get along with eachother.yn forgive them but her cold behaivor sometimes shows up.for bangpink they all accept them (yn & suzy ) but didn't accept the fact that they accept them but they start their relationship not as sbilings but as a friends.for emma & suzy they were very jealous of yn.mr& mrs.kim coming back from their bussiness trip today.let's watch what goona happen.

Now all are come downstairs one by one.then atlast yn came and sit on the couch then scroll through her phone.minding her own bussiness.then jungkook start to whine

Kook : hyungggg i'm hungry.come on let's eat (whiningg)

All looked at him including suga & yn.with the look "dont tell me you forget bitch".

Jin :(smack kook's head)

Kook : ouchhh.

Jennie : you idiot today dad & mrs.kim are coming from bussiness trip.

Jhope : they reached here in 10 min.

Namjoon : we have to do our breakfast with them.

Kook :ohhh you tell this yesterday naaa.i forget(nervous smile).

Then mr.kim & mrs.kim came to mansion.

Mr.kim&Mrs.kim : hii kids

All ex yn : hi dad/mom/mrs.kim.

Then suzy ran to her mother and hug her.then mrs.kim hug all ex yn.mr.kim noticed this and come to yn and hug her.yn hugged back.

Mr.kim : how are you dear?

Yn : i'm fine mr.kim.btw how is your trip?

Mr.kim : it's good.

Yn nodded.all are looked at them.mrs.kim & suzy were angry.kim sbilings were shocked bcuz mr.kim not like skipship but today that's gone.then jin said.

Jin : dad & mrs.kim go and change.then come for breakfast.

They nodded and went to their room.
Then they came all start to eat while speaking.but yn eat her food silently.

Then all finished their breakfast and went to living room.

All doing their work minding their own bussiness.

Yn was in her room doing something in her computer.while mr&mrs.kim , bangpink disscuss something.suzy sitting and scroll through her phone.

Mr.kim : namjoon send a perfect mail to park empire.

Rose : for what dad?

Mr.kim : for our new colabration.if they accept it.we got a great profit.

Namjoon : dad wait a minute.i send CEO's assistant a mail.

All nodded.

Jin : dad i heard that ceo miss.park. she never shows her face.

Lisa :yeah me too heard about that.

Jhope : guys her employess are best and briliants and very loyal to her.

Jennie : yeah and so many companys are begging her to collabrate.

Namjoon : GUYS!!! They replied

Jimin: wahhh---

Taehyung : this fast.

Namjoon :yeah they said today 4 at evening meeting held bcuz miss.park have  important works so they said come today.

Mr.kim : i don't trust others to present presentation so today the presentation was given by jennie about perfumes and yoongi about desings ok.