PART 24

Author pov :

After a big fight bangpink, yn, inyoup, eunwoo, Kevin back to mehra mansion. When they enter the mansion mrs. Mehra run to them and hug them.. They also hug mrs. Mehra... Then aryan come and hug yn.

Aryan : yniee are you okey?! (Concerned)

Yn : I'm okey bro... Don't worry(she hug back and patted his back)

After few seconds...

Mr. Mehra : okey you guys go and fresh up...i have to tell something to you guys.

They nodded went to their respective rooms. Not all the one go their rooms only bangpink, yn, inyoup, eunwoo and kevin only went to their rooms.

After few mins one by one come downstairs. Then all the one arrived and sitting in Hall sofas & couches.

Mr. Mehra cleared his throat and start  to speak.

Mr. Mehra : ok listen guys. Me and pragya have take a decision.

Ranbir : what is it appa?!

Mr. Mehra : I decided to change indian wedding to Korean wedding.

Shreyas : but why uncle?!

Rohit : is it bcuz of the attack that happened few hours ago?!

Before Mr. Mehra started to speak Mrs. Mehra said

Mrs. Mehra : yeah you're right rohit.however we have a tight security in the mall but still our enemies are managed to enter the mall. So, we can't put risk on our lifes. That's why we change the wedding to Korean style bcuz Korean wedding is simple but indian wedding have so many rituals . Anyone have any objections.

( if indians here means sorry i didn't mean in a bad way...its true that indian wedding has so many rituals ..infact i'm proud of that.each and every indians know how fun and enjoyment in rituals but due to story lines I have to write like this. Sorry if I hurt you guys by this)

Mahir : no... We didn't amma.

Then namjoon ask a question that makes the mehras,eunwoo, Kevin, gill, shreyas, Mr&mrs mehra,mr&mrs Song little tense.

Namjoon : ok can i know who is the mans that attack us on the mall plus aunty why are you say they are our enemies?!

They got nervous ex inyoup and yn.

Inyoup : hyung they are mehra uncle's business enemies.

Yn : yeah they got to know that papa sons are going to marry so they plan to destroy that and kill his relatives which is us.

Namjoon : ohh i understand. (He nodded but not satisfied with the answer)

Then their remianed a silence but not a peaceful one.

Mrs. Mehra : kids go and sleep bcuz  tomorrow aryan and ranbir's wedding so, you have wake early and dont worry about your dresses.. I already arranged that as per your style.

All the one nodded then jin ask

Jin : aunty does ranbir and aryan fiance's parents know about the wedding change?!

Jhope : if they didn't means what to do?!

Lisa : and aunty what to do with the wedding decorations ?! We really not have a that much time.

Mrs. Mehra : yes they know about that in fact we discussed this matter they said they didn't have any problems at all and the wedding preparation is going on by our mens. So, don't worry.

Mrs. Song : yeah yeah now go and sleep otherwise this night went by asking questions and answering the questions.

Everyone chuckled at her words and went to their rooms for sleep.