PART 19

AUTHOR POV :

After that yn grab him to backyard of the party and hug him.he also hug her.suddenly he start to cry remembering his friends and uncle words.yn pat his back and stroke his hair softly.

Yn : shh don't cry hmm...no matter what...always i'm there for you ok.

Inyoup tightned his grip on her and said

Inyoup : i know (he sniffed) i love you so much.(sobbing in yn's embrace)

Yn : yeah i love myself too

He broke the hug and pout.

Yn : i just playing you know.don't pout.

Then they two talking for sometime.yn was comforting him.that make him forget what happened few minutes ago.

Then mr.mehra come.

Mr.mehra : yn , inyoup

They turn saw mr.mehra standing there.

Yn : yes papa.

Mr.mehra : nothing...party going to start that's why i come here to call you and inyoup i'm really sorry for what happened there.

Hear his last sentence inyoup face saddened.

Inyoup : it's ok uncle.it's not your mistake anyways.

Yn : ok ok let's go for now.

Then they three start to walk to party hall but yn noticed some movements in the bushes.she turned and saw one black shadow.she smirk then start walk.

When they reach the party hall.inyoup holding yn's hand tightly..she understand his situation and let him do whatever he want.the party was going smoothly....none of bts members or mr.kim didn't dare to speak...in the whole time blackpink remains silent....inyoup was not bothered by his surroundings and talking to yn.mr & mrs mehra , mehra sbilings announce the marriage date and celebrate.then they all went mehra mansion ex yn and inyoup.

Yn : papa you all go i have some work after finish that i'll be there.

Mrs.mehra : but-----

Yn :amma i go with inyoup don't worry.

Mrs.mehra : okey

Then they all went from there ex yn and inyoup.

Inyoup : is there any problem ?

Yn : no not at all.i just saw some of our enimies here....i think now our guards must catch them.so lets have some fun (smirk)

Inyoup : okayyyy afterall i was so exhaused so i can relase my stress by tor*ture them (smirk)

Then they went to a abondand building.of course they wear a mask when they get in all guards there are bowing at them but they just put their emotionless face even tho they wear a mask.

Alex(inyoup) : lets begin the game (smirk)

Ace : as you wish(smirk)

Then they start to torture them till to death.after few hours kill them.gaurds are waiting for their queens order.

Ace : boys clean the mess and buried the bodies ok (cold)

Guards : yes queen.

After that they went out of the abodanded house and went to their car.

Inyoup : yn can we stay together at my mansion here in india.

Yn : okayyy

Then they went to inyoup's mansion.
After few minutes they reach the mansion.