chapter 7

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
( KARNA's DAYS IN KAILASH)

In Kailash, there wasn't anyone who wasn't charmed by Karn . The mornings would generally start with his Surya pooja, after which Karn will help whoeve needed him, a habit he picked up since he was in Ayodhya

After Surya pooja, he would practice yoga and meditation with Mahadev and then would help Devi parvati in cooking and doing chores. After breakfast, he would sit with Mahadev and Devi Parvati to learn Ved, Shastras, Upanishads and various scriptures as parsuram had already made his foundation strong and now Mahadev made him understand behind everything there is reason and changes are mandatory with time and if any rule is stopping you from humanity then that rule is no more neaded and after that he would be followed by classes on agriculture, politics, economics, medicine etc by Devi Parvati Here learning was more a discussion.

Karn would question them on anything he felt dubious and would provide his views fearlessly. Sometimes, he would playfully banter with them on some topics . After lunch, he used to learn archery and hand to hand combat from Mahadev, spear and sword fighting from Devi parvati and mace fighting and wrestling from Nandi. In the evening, Mahadev would train him in using illusions, followed by Devi parvati, who would teach him any one kala. It was a routine for Karn to revise everything before dinner while Kartikya use to watch him practice and sometimes used to have friendly match with karn but their Friendly match would look like two Devine powers collide which use to send fear in dev's even they were quite far from them BUT they use to feel their power while their fighting, if anyone doesn't know them they would think two powerful enemies are fighting for each other's lives, and let me tell you this was just a normal friendly match for this fighters as well as for gaurishankar and nandi .

In every 3 months, Mahadev conducted a short test for him to mark his progress in each field. Time passed, and Karn went from being better to best...

In these years, he had also visited Suryalok, Devlok/ Swarglok, and some parts of asur lok on instruction of Mahadev, Indradev, and asurguru Shukracharya respectively. He was loved not only by gods but also asur, rakshas, asur, naag, or any creatures that existed because of his loving nature, unbiased nature toward all living beings. Every one respect him for that because of his morals , he was just like Mahadev who use to respect and protect everyone, and like Suryadev who would give light to everyone equally, and like Jagad Janani who would love everyone like her own child.

Ganesh and Kartik become his brother and Kartikya is very protective towards his younger brothers , and would not tolerate any misbehavior toward them specially Karn because karn have a bit more soft corner in Kartikya's heart, whenever ganesh and nandi gurn use to prank him karn use to team up with Kartikya and playback their prank and both ganesh and nandi use to skul over that and use to go to parvati complaining like a small baby who was not able to get what they want and parvati use to scold Kartikya and karn for being elder still behaving like a small child then both elderly brothers use to go to Mahadev who use to say " putro if you would have told me it was Narayan I would have banter with him for you but bantering with your Mata is something which is not good for my health I am sorry about that " with sad smile towardshis innocent children who always come to him with hope but in the end they get is disappointment. Both brothers used to skull even more at that ,like who would believe Dev adi dev Mahadev, who is destroyed himself is afraid of his wife. Well, what you expect *singing*(phuuu).

When he use to go Surya Lok he would do Shaastrartha with Yam and discuss about agriculture, geography and economics with Suryadev, voice his thoughts about Karm and it's fruits with Shani, learn about animal languages and medicine from Ashvinays, practice kalas with Yami, Tapati & Savitri and learn ruling a country, politics and management from the Surya queens. He would even craft something with Dev Vishwakarma.devi sandhya and chaya use to feed him till his neck when he use to return kailash and in kailash everyone was aware that he is full till his neck so they would let then him rest and Kartikya and ganesh use that opportunity to irritate him by bringing lots of food that to all of hid favorite and enjoy infront of him knowing very will that he won't be able to bare this specially kheer. Kartikya and ganesh have only one thing to irritate karna that is KHEER .