chapter 13

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's been 5 days since akash went on war, and they have been dominating Mahishmati, and war can end anytime soon .

Here, krishna and karna decided to start their journey towards Magadh tomorrow, and their plan is to go as a brahamin

.
.
.
>>>>THE NEXTDAY<<<<
.
.
.

Karna and krishna were all ready to leave, Sumitra did his arti

Sumitra: " Vijaibhava Putra,  and be safe."

Karna: " I'll be careful, maa."

Sakshi: " bhiya , I want something from magadh,  and you are only going to give me that with your own hands."

Karn: " As You wish you Highness," he said, bowing dramatically

They started their journey and
Then krishna took karna to Girivraja, the capital of Magadha, disguised as Brahmins because he knew that Jarasandha could only be killed by a man fighting with his bare hands.

They started their journey and Then krishna took karna to Girivraja, the capital of Magadha, disguised as Brahmins because he knew that Jarasandha could only be killed by a man fighting with his bare hands

Krishna: " karna, do you know Jarasandha's future prediction by Chandakaushika?"

Karna: " no really madhav,  I just have a rough idea about that."

Krishna: " it's ok now, listen
Once Chandakaushika came to Magadha. He told Brihadratha Jarasandha's father that

Chandakaushika: " Rajan Your son will be most handsome, strong, and valorous.No other king will be able to match him in power.The glory of all other kings will eclipse because of him.They will all become his dependents. He will destroy everything that would try to stop him.The glory of all other kings will eclipse because of him. Even divyastras can not harm him.
He will be a devotee of Shiva, but

Brihadratha: " But what rishivar?" he got worried about why he stopped Jarasandha's praise with but"

Chandakaushika: " With power arrogance also come , when he will have everything he will think himself superior then others and if he didn't control his mind then in arrogance he will be killed badly "