🛡️⚔️ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Oɴᴇ 🛡️⚔️

In morining at 6'o clock sun rises from the east side making some people who were sleeping still to wake up and the birds starts to speak in their own language like chirping.

In that crowd of people a tall man in 30 years was in the garden with his night suit short and a sleevless t-shirt streching his hand to make the fresh morning air to hit his body.while yawning he was seeing the sun rising from the balcony with a ever charming smile.Its none of other than "SAATHVIK KRISHNAN AC OF CHENNAI CITY"

After getting some fresh air he went inside to fresh up before correcting his bed properly.after freshing up taking a cold shower he comes out from the bathroom welcome by his radha ma's special favourite dish of him hit to him.smiling he quickly changed to his uniform and went down to hear the song sound of his mom's to which he smile.he peeked to the kitchen and stand behind his mom and shout,

Sk-Boooooo.....

Radha ma put the spoon in the floor shouting afraid to the sudden sound from the back making saathvik to laugh heavily seeing hearing his mom shout.hearing saathvik laugh radha ma stopped shouting took the spoon from the floor and glare at saathvik making him to stop laughing and surremdered to his mom glare.

Rad-Loosu yen da ippidi wandhu kaththura?

Sk-Adhu shumma you continue.sari breakfast ku yenna?

Rad-unakku pudicha..........(but yenakku thrla so fill it) dhan poi okkaru kondu waren.

Sk-Eiii super aama naan ippidi mela okandhute sapudren nee sappada podu ma.

Saying so he sit down in the kitchen slab with a plate by washing his hand.he ate until his stomach full making radha ma to smile at him.after washing his hand and started to leave not before taking the blessing from radha ma and krishnan pa who comes out from the room.

He saw the jeep and the driver waiting for him.he smile ag the driver and get inside the jeep and started to leave.while going he asked,

Sk-Anna commissioner office ku ponga na.

Dri-Sari sir.

Driver took the jeep to commissioner officiers place.within few minutes they arrived to the office.by putting his cap he went inside the cabin before knocking the door.he went inside after hearing come in sound.

Firstly after he went inside he saluted and gave his transfer letter.after checking the letter he return the letter and asked him to said,

Raa-Ooruku pudhusu so konjam careful aah irukkanum.

Saathvik look at him confusingly to which commissioner smile looking at him and said,

Raa-Yenna da iwaru namakke careful aah irukka solraru nu pakuringala saathvik.naan solradhula kaaranam irukku saathvik.

Sk-Yenna kaaranam sir?

Raa-Unnakku munnadi irundha AC a thaana saagala.

Sk-Aprom yeppidi?(Asked confusingly)

He get from the seat following him saathvik too get from the chair.

Raa-Awara oruthan konnutan awan peru daniel.chennai city la periya rowdy awanuku periya kootame irukku.awanga aala pottadhuku dhan awara konnadhu.

Sk-Yen sir pudichu ulla poda vendiyadhu dhaane sir yen ewwalo bayandhutu irukkanum.

Raa-Solradhu easy seiradhu kashtam saathvik.awana pudikka poi dhan innoru police officier eh naan yelandhom.so adhan ippo nee inda case edukuradhu awanungaluku eppidi yaachu theriji irukkum so adhan careful irukka sonnen.