🛡️⚔️ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Nɪɴᴇ 🛡️⚔️

In a forest saathvik is sitting inside the car hidding himself until daniel comes out.after sometimes daniel comes out from wher he was hidding saathvik went out and shoot his shoulder when he try to take the money from the person.

Before he could shoot him a goon of daniel comes from the back of saathvik and stabbed from the knife from the back making saathvik to shout

AMMAAAAAAA

Rad-Sathvikkkk......

Krishnan pa jerled to radha ma voice and wake up from his sleep and saw radha ma was sweating badly while breathing heavily.

Kri-Radha yennachi ma?

Rad-Illanga saathvik ku anga yedho......

Kri-Onnum illa ma nee thoongu adhu kanavu dhan ma.

Rad-Illanga naan parthen anga yaaro.....

Kri-Sari iru iru modhalla thaniya kudi.

Saying he took the water glass from the table near the bed and give to her.she drank it fully in a gulp.

Siddharth comes out from his room and went to his parents room hearing radha ma voice.

Sid-Amma..

Siddharth went near his mom and sit down near her and asked,

Sid-Yennachi ma.

Rad-Saathvik.....

Sid-Anna ippo duty la iruppan ma yen ma ennachu?

Rad-Illa awana yaaro kathiyala kuthura maari parthen da nee anna ku call pannu.

Sid-Amma adhu kanavu ma adhu mattum illama ippo anna phone off panni vechi iruppan ma.wandhuruvan ma nee thoongu.

Rad-Illa enakku yedho thappa padudhu naan pooja roomla irukken awan wara waraikkum.

Saying so she went to pooja room

Sid-Amm....

Kri-Vidu da sariya poidum nee po poi thoongu.

Sid-Illa pa enakkum thookam waralla naan hall la okandutu irukken pa.

Kri-Sari va.

Saying both of them went to hall and sit down in the sofa while radha ma was sitting on the floor of pooja room and praying to the god.

In here,

Saathvik,sakthi and yogi and his friends was waiting until daniel seeing from the balcony but it was 9'o clock but there is no any moment making him more anger.at same time saathvik phone rang making him to sighed.he confused seeing an unknown number because he expect a call from his mom.

He answered the call and speak,

Sk-Hello..

Raj-Sir naan rajavel pesradhu.

Sk-Haan sollunga.

Raj-Sir yen pethiya and daniel kadathitan sir...

Sk-Yenna solringa?

Raj-Aama sir ippo yen paiyan ku call panni kaasu kettu meraturanga sir.yenna panradhune theriyala sir seekirama yedhachu pannunga sir.

Sk-Sari unga veedu address anuppunga naanga varom.

Raj-Haa sari sir.

Saying both oc them cut the call.saathvik saw his friends and said,

Sk-Innaiku nammaloda naal anda daniel ooda kadesi naal.