🛡️⚔️ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ 🛡️⚔️

Saathvik went inside after dressing his wound.he nodded to daniel asking him to say.

Dan-Naan oruthan mattum illa idha panrathu.yenakku mela innoruthan irukkan awan peru "DAS".awan than yenga thalaivan awan solradha dhan naan seirom.

Sk-Awan ippo yenga irukkan?

Dan-Theriyadhu sir.

Sk-Eyyyy usuroda irukkanum nu aasapatten na unmaya sollu.

Dan-Moththama 4 yedam irukku.adhula maathi maathi nikkirom adhunala ippo yenga irukkan nu theriyala.

Sk-Appo anda yedam yenga irukkunu sollu.

Saathvik asked rakshan to note the places were daniel was saying.
after taking information he went to his cabin and thinking something.

Pug-Deii yennachi.

Sk-Inda 4 yedathulayum awan irukkiradhu inda yedathula dhan.

He said while circling the place.

Rak-Eppidi solra?

Sk-Shumma guess pannen.

Saying saathvik went in the jeep with rajendren to roam around the city.

Here,

Athulya was coming out from the school and walks to the bus stand but stopped hearing some sound of a personfrom an old road.she follows that sound and shocked to see some goons were dragging a girl to their vehicle.she chased them shouting,

Ak-Deii vidungada awala.

Hearing her sound the goon turn back and look at her.she went near them and try to drag the girl but she was pushed by a rowdy and her head hitted to a stone but she made herself strong and get up and took a big stone and throw to that goons direction and its hit to a goon back head.

After hitting like that to all of them she try to run dragging that girl but they was surrounded by another group of goons.that girl was dragged by a goon.

Now athulya was sweating seeing the goon and try to push and run from their back she got stumbled due to strong hit by a iron rod in back of her head.she touch her head back and turn back to hit that goan but another goan stabbed her back from a knife.she fell down in pain and saw the girl was dragged by goons in half open eyes.she went uncondious their.

The girl was shouting to help her to unconsious athulya who is laying in the sand without any movements.

Here,

While saathvik was roaming in the city suddently he felts heavy in his heart.he try to calm himself but his heart was thudding fastly that telling something and feeling uncomfortable.saathvik said to rajendren,

Sk-Anna konjam vandiya niruthunga na knjm.

Raj-Yen pa yennachu.

Sk-Illana manasu oru maari barama irukku yedho thappa nadakka pora maariye irukku na.

Raj-Yenna solra pa.

Sk-Vandiya konjam niruthunga.

Rajendren nodded and stopped the jeep aside.saathvik get down taking the water bottle.he gulped the full water in one go but he still felt uncomfortable.he asked rajendren to go to station.

Its been 3 hrs but athulya did not return to the house.her parents was panicked and call to her friend pavithra.they asked did she comes to bus stand with them to which pagithra said,

Pav-Pa naan innaiku naanum sunithavum school ku pogalla pa.yen awa innum warallaya pa?

Kai-Illa ma awa innum waralla da.ewwalo ku awa veetuku vandhu iruppa aana innaiku innum kaanom da.

Pav-Yenna pa solring call panningala?

Kai-Aama ma aana phone a yedukkala ma.

Pav-Sari pa bayapudadhinga neenga station ku poi complain kudunga pa seekirama.

Kai-Sari ma.

Saying so both cut the call.maha,kailesh and kavya went to police station.they went and tell about the missing scene of their daughter at the same time saathvik entered inside the station.he sit down and lean to the chair closing his eyes.

Here they start to write the complain.tge police asked her named and they said as "Athulya" which was heard by saathvik.he opened his eyes and murmered her name to remind it.when he get remind that rakshitha tell to him the name of that teacher his body started to trembled.

He went near her parents and asked,

Sk-Anda peru yenna sonninga?

Kai-Athulya sir.

Sk-Sari awangaluku yennachiippo?

Kai-School vittu 2.30 ke vandhuruva veetuku aana awa innum waralla sir night vera aagudhu sir bayama irukku.

Sk-Innum veetuku varallaya?

Kai-Illa sir.

Saathvik sit down in the chair with a thud and kept his hand on his forehead.his friend saw him confusedly and touch his shoulder and asked,

Rak-Yennachi sir?

Sk-Onnum illa.

He try to leave but kailesh hold his hand with tears and said,

Kai-Yen ponna kaapathi kuduppingala?

Sk-Kandippa.

He try to leave but he stopped hearing daniel voice from inside the jail.

Dan-Sir.....

Rak-Yenna ya?

Dan-Yenakku theriyum yenga iruppanga nu anda ponnu.

Saathvik turn towards daniel after hearing his words.daniel nodded and said,

Dan-......... school pakkathula oru vandiyum poga mudiyadha oru chinna road irukku anga irundhu dhan school pora ponnungala kadathuradhu adhunala anga irukkalam sir.

Saathvik mind was filled with various thought.will that person kidnapped her or killed her.like that various thoughts.he turn towards her father and asked,

Sk-Ungaluku yedhachu call vandhucha panam ketto yedhachu?

3 of them seen each other and nodded no which made saathvik to sighed in relief.he turn to rajendren and said,

Sk-Vandiya yedunga polam.

Raj-Sari sir.

Both went from the station followed by his friends not before saying her parents to leave to their house.

The Knight Continue 🛡️⚔️.....

Author escape........🚴🚴🚴🚴🚴

How was it??

What will happen next?
Will saathvik get athulya back?
Is she alive or dead?

So guyz will meet you all in next chappy.

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 😁😉

With Your Lovely,
Miya 😈