🛡️⚔️ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fɪᴠᴇ 🛡️⚔️

While saathvik was seeing the map in the kneelingly rakshan others saw him confusedly,

Pug-Deii yennachi da?

Sk-Onnum illa da.

Rak-Aprom yedhukku da and map a parthutu irukke?

Without saying anything he took a marker pen and circle one place.

Sk-Inda oorla ulla motha police office ayum vara sollu.

Saying so he went out of the room making others to followed them.saathvik asked to open the jail where the some goons were inside.rowdies gulped seeing him coming inside walked backward in fear.his friends wait outside.

An constanle put him a chair and waited outside after locking the door.he sit down and asked them sit actioning by hand.

Sk-Rakshan.

Rak-Sir?

Sk-Anda photo kudunga.

Rakshan nodded and went inside.he took the photo of daniel and give to the constable near him.saatgvik took it and show it to them all look at each other while one of them was gulped which was noticed by saathvik.

Sk-Iwana theriyuma?

All-Th......the......theriyadhu sir.

Sk-Unakku?

Asked pointing to the boy who gulped seeing daniel photo.in fear he nodded yes and no making saathvik angry.

Sk-Inga va.

.....-Mudiyadhu.

Sk-Adikka maaten va.

That boy went near saathvik in fear.saathvik give the photo to him.he took it and see the photo in anger and without his knowledge he teared it into pieces making all the constable and the other rowdy shocked.

Con-Dei ewwalo dhairiyam photovate kilikkira nee.

.....-Enakku awana parkave pudikkala adhan kilicha.unakku parka pudikkum na nee katipudichitu iru.

Saying so he went to the corner and sit down hung his gead down controlling his anger by pulling his hair and fisting his hand.

Con-Yenna da sonna unna.......

Sk-Anna.......

Con-Illa thambi awan..

Sk-Vidunga naan pesikiren.

The constable nodded.saathvik went near that boy and caressed his hair to make him control his anger.boy look at up saathvik with tears.saathvik smile and asked him,

Sk-Naan kekkura kelvi ku unnala badhil solla mudiyuma?

.....-Kelunga.

Sk-Un peru yenna?

.....-Sakthi Kesavan son of Assistant Commissioner.

Everyone in the station got shocked hearing his full name.saathvik just smile hearing him and said,

Sk-Nee yenga palaya AC ooda pulla nu enakku theriyum aana yen nee eppidi rowdism pantu irukka appa ewwalo nernaya irundaru aana nee.

Sak-Adhu yellathukume kaaranam and daniel um awan adiyalungalum dhan.

Sk-Aana un appa um awanga kooda dhaane sermdhutu irundanga.

He asked wanted triggering his anger to know the truth.sakthi saw saathvik with anger and hold his collar and shout.