🛡️⚔️ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Eʟᴇᴠᴇɴ 🛡️⚔️

Its been 7 hours the incident happened to saathvik.whole the news and social media's were blating with new the accident happened to their new AC.In these 7 hours still saathvik did not opened his ryes other than been unconsious making his family and his friends to worried more.

The doctors and his family with his friends are waiting until he opened his eyes and to see wheatger the medicine is reacting to his body or not.

Next day,

Morning at 10'o clock saathvik eyelids were were moving and he is trying to open his eyes with a difficulty.tge nurse who comes to check him saw the scene and rushed towards doctor's cabin making the family panicked.she informed the doctor that saathvik is trying to open his eyes.the doctor too went inside and saw him in half opened eyes blabbering something from his mouth.

The doctor went near him and hear it.he smile and saiid the nurse,

Doc-Thanni yeduthutu kudunga.

Nurse nodded and took a glass of water and gave it to doctor who make saathvik to drink water.with so much struggle saathvik opened his eyes.he smile weakly at doctor.

Doc-Hi Saathvik.

Sk-Hi doctor.

The word he is speaking is like je is whispering something.doctor asked sbout his pain to which he said.after speaking for sometime he went out and said to family as,

Doc-Saathvik kannu mulichitaru.nothing to worry nalla irukkaru.kudutha medicine ellame perfect aah work aagi irukku.innum awar mulusa sari aagura wara rest edukkanum.ippo poi parkalam.

The family nodded and went inside to see saathvik was already seeing the door expecting someone to come inside.he was laying in oneside as his wound was in left.he smile tiredly seeing all who are looking at him with tears.

Radha ma went near him and caressed his hair while the tears were wetting her cheeks.

Rad-Valikudha da?

Sk-Illa ma ippo parawalla.

Rad-Naan awwalo solliyum nee unna kaapathika la da?

Sk-Chorry mee....

Rad-Amma onnu sonna keppiya da?

Sk-Yenna sonnalum keppen aana velaya vida sonna yennala mudiyadhu ma.

Rad-Yen da epoidi adampudikkira adhuvum adi pattathuku apromum?

Sk-Ennoda vali ewwalovo parawalla ma aana awan kitta mastikittu pora manushangala nenachi partha idhu onnum perusu illama.

Rad-Adhukunu nee un uyiraye pali kudukka poriya da?

Sk-Theriyala idhula yenda uyir kaapathi padum nu aana inda time maari adutha time careless aah irukka maaten mee promise.

Rad-Eppidi dhan sollitu pona yen kitta kalaila aana ippo......

Kri-Sari ippo adha pathi yen pesra adhan awanuku onnum illa la ippo.

Saathvik nodded as agreed to his fathers talk and saw siddharth who is looking at him with tears.

Sk-Deii korangu kutty.

Siddharth glare him and twisted his lip and turn his face.

Sk-Deii pann.....

Sid-Podhum naane waren.

Saathvik chuckled seeing his face.siddharth went near him.saathvik asked,

Sk-Yenna da aludhiya?