It's just a mall Pt 2

The group had a plan. A simple but good plan. They had four stores in total they planned to go to. They gave themselves twenty minutes for each store. It was simple planning thanks to Yaoyorozu, who happily took charge in planning.

The group of teenagers had walked to the first store they decided to go to. Hot topic. Apparently, it's a shop people who are considered 'emo' go to. The store was small, and didn't have a whole lot of space, but all of the teenagers decided to go in there all at once with someof the other people who were there as well.

There was a problem with that. Hitoshi wasn't sure how he would cram himself in there with the group, when it already seemed like they bumped shoulders. Denki almost went inside the small store, but he felt a tug on his jacket.

"Hm?" Denki hummed as he turned around to see Hitoshi, who didn't let go of his small grip on the Blond's jacket. His facial expression didn't give away much, but Denki had a feeling he knew. "You know I'll be fine. I won't be in there for long" Denki said in a hushed whisper, not wanting people to think he was crazy talking to nothing.

But something was wrong with the guardian angel, who didn't want to let Denki go in the store without him. When Hitoshi wasn't fully there before, all of this happened. He didn't need Denki getting killed.

All Hitoshi did was shake his head. He didn't know why he was being so stubborn. He could easily just watch Denki from the windows that displayed some of the items the store had, but he didn't want to.

Yes, he's let Denki do something without him watching over him. But Denki would be at the dorms with people who either could care less on what the blond was doing, or just say a simple hello and go on with their day. But Denki was in public.

Denki jerked his arm away slightly, making the guardians small grip not there anymore. "I won't be in there for long, I promise" Denki reassured before turning his back and headed into the store.

Hitoshi probably would have looked like a stalker if people could see him, as he watched intensely through the window. Not letting his purple eyes off the blond who looked around, sipping his drink.

Hitoshi didn't realize his foot tapping on the white tiled floors of the mall. Hitoshi couldn't hear what Denki was saying as his mouth moved. The people talked over each other in the mall, causing it to be harder for him to hear anything but the other humans talking.

"Hey" Denki said to Uraraka as he leaned onto a small shelf. "Hello, are trying to look at something over here? Sorry if I was blocking it" she said with a sheepish smile. "The only thing I'm trying to look at is your fa-" Denki started, but Midoriya came over to show Uraraka something.

"I found these bracelets, they...seemed like something you would like" he said with a small blush present on his face. Denki wasn't even focused on Midoriya, as he felt embarrassment wash over him as his face faded into red.

"What were you saying Kaminar-" Uraraka spoke, but when she looked over to where Denki was, he was no longer there. She shrugged and turned back to face Midoriya.

"Woah man. Your ears almost look like my hair" Kirishima said with a laugh once he saw his friend. Denki only let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding. "I don't wanna talk about it" Denki said in a quick but embarrassed manner as he tried to forget about it.

A gasp was heard behind Denki, making him turn around to see Ashido, who seemed to have bought a few pins. She grabbed his arm led him out the store, so more people had more room in the store.

Hitoshi fallowed but kept somewhat distance considering Denki didn't want people to hear what Ashido had to say, even if it was something Hitoshi already knew. "Does someone have crush on someone!" Ashido said excited.

The blond didn't need to answer as the dust of pink that tinted his face showed the clear sign for Ashido. Her yellow eyes shined in excitement. "I don't. What makes you think I have a crush on anyone?" Denki spoke.

"Well, that's a lie" Hitoshi said under his breath, but Denki heard. "Shush!" Denki said, looking at Hitoshi. "Who are you talking to?" Ashido asked, looking behind the blond but not seeing one around that would or could be bothering him.

"Hm? No one. I don't know what you're talking about" The blond said. His expression was nervous and had Ashido suspicious and slightly worried for him. "Are you having a mid-life crisis?" Ashido asked.

"Well, I am now" Denki said in an annoyed type of tone that Ashido ignored. She patted his shoulder as she noticed their friends were coming out of the store. "Let's go to next store. It'll take your mind off of your little crush" Ashido said, the last part in more of a teasing tone.

Denki just whined but fallowed his pink haired friend, looking behind him to see Hitoshi causally walking behind him, sometimes he would move beside the blond. 

"I'm glad you didn't go in the store" Denki whispered to Hitoshi, leaning his head slightly towards so he would be able to hear his words. Hitoshi only scoffed, a small smile tried to make itself known, but Hitoshi still kept his emotions to himself.

"Come on man! You walk so slow!" Sero said. Denki only rolled his eyes in a playful manner as he jogged his way closer to group of teens, Hitoshi not far from him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lois watched in distaste. They were ruining her system! A human shouldn't know so much knowledge of the world where his guardian angel was trained! It was hidden for a reason!

She let out a sigh, moving her hair out of her face as she looked around the room, she was in. She never really watched the guardian angels protect their human they were assigned with before because it was boring. But now that she found out about the human being able to see his guardian angel, she had to keep watch.

She had her ways of spying around without anyone knowing. She'd thank her assistant for that. The thing about her assistant though, is that he held great knowledge, but he isn't around the other angels. The only angels that see him are the guards, but even they don't know a whole lot about him.

An idea made its way into her mind as smirk graced along her lips. Lois needed something to happen to that human. The human knew too much, but she couldn't just kill him off. She had better plans

Daedalus, her assistant. On the other hand. Was sitting down, enjoying a nice book. He thought it was nice read. "Daedalus!" Lois called, as she walked to where she knew he would be. "Yes Lois?" He said, looking up from his book.

His build was rather slim, not much muscle. He wouldn't be able to win a fight, but if it were a quiz or puzzle of some sort, he would win with no questions asked. "I need you to do something for me" Lois said.

Daedalus nodded, putting his book down. "So, I'm sure you remember the human who can see his guardian angel. Correct?" She asked. Once he nodded, her small smile played at her lips once more. He didn't know if it was a good or bad thing that she was having him do something.

"I need you to disguise as a human. I want you to do something to do that human that will make that guardian angel have to work harder" Lois spoke, her voice raising here and there as she asked her friend to do her a favor, though it sounded like a demand.

"Alright. I'll do it. I'm sure there are plenty of ways for me to get near him" Daedalus said. Lois gave him a kind smile. "Thank you" she said, before giving him a small bag. "This will let you disguise as human for a couple of days and will take you near the human" She instructed.

He nodded once more, as Lois walked over of the room, he was in. He looked at the small, black, bag. He needed to grab a few things before he had to go on such quest.

The Human had much more ahead of him then anyone would expect.