Chapter 3

Sigris POV

After statement by Meliodas i stopped trying to escape from his hand, to feign shock. I can't make myself to suspicious.

"And, you will come with us no matter what. There is no escape from your fate." Continued Meliodas bringing me closer to his face, "But to think that my youngest brother would be reincarnated as inferior race is unbelievable , but thankfully there is cure for that."

"Oi, you can let me go you know!" I screamed even though i know they wouldn't be able to hear me. As i tried again to escape from his grip.

"Zeldris, ready portal to Demon Realm, " Ordered Meliodas, but  Zeldris interrupted .

"You know he can't travel to Demon Realm as Human," Responded Zeldris to Meliodas order. 'Does he want's father and mother involved ? Already?'

"No, i want you to find Gowther and Mother. They shall be enough for what i plan." Answered Meliodas, still keeping his evil smirk on his face while answering to Zeldris question.

"Understand, i will return shortly." Responded Zeldris before glancing one last time at me, or to be more specific, me the soul. And leaving this room.

As he left, Meliodas turned around to face me.

"Now, let's have a talk." He proclaimed before stuffing me back into my body, the moment i was returned i stepped back several feet's. But alas he stepped forward to keep our distance, even though he doesn't need to.

"Why are you afraid of me?" Asked Meliodas, this time his face has expressionless mask, not any emotion other than narrowed eyes." As your brother i won't hurt you." He said taking another step forward.

'Man , there is simply no way that i could believe this, at the end of day i could become a vessel for Demon King , for all i know.' I though taking one step back, 'And this is Meliodas THE LEADER OF Ten commandments not friendly guy we all knew, but a monster.'

"You are Demon, a strong one from what i can tell," I answered to his earlier question, again taking another step back, but my back ended up hitting wall .

"So? You will soon be Demon." Answered Meliodas.

'Ah , i would like to keep my race as it is, from all i know my personality could be affected by being demon and all, the only reason Meliodas was changed was because of Elizabeth, i would like to have more power sure, but i still would like to be me.' I though before Meliodas disappeared and reappeared in front of me.

"You have been such small child when you died, to this day we still couldn't find what actually happened that day." Spoke Meliodas, in reflex i tried to punch wall behind me with back of my fist, but Meliodas caught it effortlessly .

"A PL of 3,000 at least, strong for human." He murmured to himself,

"Can you stop it?" I asked referring to his grip, as i tried to get his hand off. BUT DA## HE'S TOO STRONG! IF someone says PL doesn't matter he's lying!

"Hmm. Make me,  why should i listen to you? I'm older one here, give me a reason." Stated Meliodas, frowning at me, this is not good...

"Because i'm Human, it's not like i can run away!" I reasoned, still trying to release his hand. 

"Fair point." Agreed Meliodas, finally lessening his grip before ordering me." Sit, i want to have civilized talk with you." Motioning at chairs near table. I turned around heading to them and unfortunately sitting on one, Meliodas taking chair from other side of table.

"Fine." I said, finally sitting and looking at Meliodas purple eyes, Still noticing that he wasn't in Assault Mode, just how strong would he be then? I asked myself.