Chapter 13 Battle

3 days later.

Today, i along with army of Demons are going to push deeper into Goddess Clan territory in Britannia.

Our army consist of 1,300 Blue Demons , 2,000 Red Demons, 600 Gray Demons, 500 High Ranking Demons,  200 Silver Demons and 100 Albions. While this could be called big army in this day and age, it isn't . Our objective is to penetrate first defences and go further in territory.

Leader of this army is Zeldris. I'm also joining along with Fraudrin. 

We are currently in main base in Britannia, hearing Zeldris famous speech before battle. 

"After Goddesses despicable behavior and breaking of multiple of out treatires! We will respond by striking into their territory!" Shouted Zeldris.

"They had prodded into our territory too many times! It's time to strike again, like years ago!"

'If i remember right, both Demon Clan and Goddess Clan were in some type of constant war, even before Great Holy War, Great Holy War got it's name because almost all clans united against Demon Clan, and Goddesses took their chance to strike and end Demon Clan when Meliodas betrayed them for Elizabeth, so in turn they created Stigma..'  I though, continuing to hear Zeldris speech to come to an end.

"My brother, Meliodas along with Ten Commandments and their army are pre-occupying Four Archangels! This is our chance to attack them from two fronts!"

After Zeldris latest proclamation all troops moved into direction of new front. 

And i was in front of our army along with Zeldris and Fraudrin. All troops are flying.

"Lord Zeldris , that was fantastic speech ." Praised Fraudrin, taking his normal size, moving to be just behind us.

"Hmm" Responded Zeldris,

"Do we have informations on who we could possible fight ?" I asked Fraudrin directly, while he wasn't true commandment, he was still expert in gathering informations. And to some-level even manipulator.

"Lord Sigris, apparently , there would be several Divine Lance Corporal Goddesses. And at most 5k Troops but they are disorganized, as most of them are on move directly to Lord Meliodas side." Explained Fraudrin.

Time-jump to battle.

*BOOM! Explosions are flying around on Islands. 

Similar like in Celestial Realm. Goddess Clan likes to build giant Islands to hover above sky.

Dozens of Demons are swarming streets!

Hundreds  are attacking islands. 

Slowly but surely, they are winning. But let's take a look at one more important battle.

Sigris POV again.

"Ultimate Hellblaze Wave" I chanted before fusing all 4 Hellblaze Wave's creating bigger,more destructive wave. For importance, i'm equipping my PDL armor.

 *BOOM! Explosion has managed to eliminate dozens or so Goddesses with PL of 2-3k.

*Swish! A lance appeared behind me, almost piercing me, but i managed to dodge it before flying several meters away to look at my attacker.

I would be lying if i said i was surprised.

Figure appeared to be Goddess, with paink-hair shoulder length . Enveloped in white dress with Armor Gauntlets. Wielding quite big lance.

This person was none-other than , NEROBASTA!

"Oh, i didn't thought i would meet quite  powerful Goddess here." I commented.

"Hah, a pitiful Demon who is not even one of the Ten Commandments like you doesn't possible stand a chance against me." Proclaimed Nerobasta arrogantly before attacking me again.

"You are weak ." I said before dodging her attack with easy before slashing her with my own katana, but she managed to block it.

"Argh!" She madly thrusted her lance at me before i blocked here attack and pushed her back.

'Hmm, she's really weak compared to me but to some Demon's she's strong. Her PL is 45k . My is barely over 30k. And how i'm i winning? I have greater PL in strength  while she has greater PL in magic, like most Goddesses . For start, my PL in strength is 15k , her is 10k. 2k in Spirit and 32k in Magic.

And if someone has smaller PL even by large margine, such as i in this case. Can still win if he or she has better Hax. We are currently fighting physically, which i'm winning and she could probably defeat me if she uses magic.

Let's say Zeldris. He had PL of 61k and without Omnious Nebula . Just with his physical strength, swordmanship  and God, he was able to go toe to toe with Ludociel,  who had PL over 200k. Now see my point? Zeldris had Hax which renders Goddesses PL in magic useless if they can't use it against him, and they must really physically .

And of course there are exceptions . Merlin.

Let's return to fight.

*BOOM! I launched another Ultimate Hellblaze Wave but she defended herself by using Ark as shield.

"Tsk, Ark." I thought aloud, completely forgetting about that stupidly powerful skill.

"ARK!" She shouted, motioning at my direction, before beam of light at incredible speed surged at me, and i out of reflex managed to dodge it, or was it pure luck?

"Die!" Screamed Nerobasta, appearing in front of me and thrusting her lance at me.

"It's time to end this game." I commented, waiting for spear to come closer, " Full Counter!" I chanted before using my Full Counter with my gauntlet as weapon, thus successfully deflecting her attack back at her with double strength. I mean, Estarossa used his gauntlet to produce Full Counter against Derieri, so why wouldn't i be able to do same?

Deflected attack was strong enough , as it managed to slice her right arm and right wing off. Thus she dropped her spear, but that wasn't end.

"Hellblaze Punch!" I chanted, enveloping my right gauntlet in Hellblaze befor punching Nerobasta directly into face, strength of my blow was enough to throw her on island, i soon followed behind.

*BOOM! As she crashed, she broke sound barrier

'This was easy, too easy?' I thought before i hear un-familiar voices from above.

"Lady Nerobasta!"

"LADY NEROBASTA!!"

"MY LOVE!!"

Dozens or so Goddesses are flying at me, with weapons raised, Most of them with PL of 1k to 2k.

'Should i spare her life.' I though before glancing at her wounded form, and then at approaching Goddesses.

'Maybe you would have lived another day.'

'But that won't be today.' I though before motioning at my Hammer and raising it above me " Enchant Hellblaze!" And striking her head, it was instant, while Goddesses have incredible regeneration, not everyone has it or possesses it at level of Elizabeth or Four Archangels. I thought, little disappointed  at easy fight, but this is war .

"LADY NEROBASTA!" Screamed Goddesses , angered even more.

"Quiet." I ordered before using another Ultimate Hellblaze Wave, to demolish so many of them. Giving some silence .

"It was easy but great fight, you fought valiantly . That atleast i can respect." I complimented her, before burning her entire body in Hellblaze, to make sure she was killed before continuing our attack.

After all, she wasn't that much important to plot, and she was b#tch.

Chapter Word Count 1122