Chapter 27 Progress

Almost one year later.

Sigris POV

In this one year, my skills with sword improved drastically. They are not at Zeldris or Cusack level. But they are not far away.

I learned dozens of new spells. 

From sealing to spells such as Absolute Cancel.

To even self destruct spells. Who knows , i might need them.

And my strength with Hellblaze also improved catastrophically.  It's almost close to strength of Monspeet .

Now, my skills only improved this much because i wasn't on battlefield or improving my PL. If i was improving it, i wouldn't have learned them all, i would have managed to learn new.

And My Ryujin Jakka. Well, let's just say that chant for the release of PL from said sword now is Zanka no Tachi.

I had used Zanka no Tachi few times,  to control PL boost from it, but that was when PL of Ryujin Jakka was up to 50k. Now it's 230k. 

Now for starters, my Zanka no Tachi is not like Yamamoto's. My Ryujin Jakka absorbs souls and Magics. And i use Zanka no Tachi, i flames fused with Hellblaze, a very hot flames and boost in PL from people i had killed.  And the hotness of  Zanka no Tachi flames depends on PL. I don't know if my flames managed to surpass Sunshine, but it remains to be seen in future.

Any day from now on would decide our duel and next heir to the Demon King.

*KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! Someone knocked on my doors.

"Your Highness, His Majesty wants all princes in Throne Room." Said person from the other side of  the doors.

Hearing this immediately left my room, Walking into corridors before finally into the throne room. When i opened it, i was meet by  "my" family, Zeldris and Estarossa kneeling while Mother and Father are on their thrones.. 

"You called ,Father." I said.

"Yes, my sons, you have been called today for very important announcement."

"...."

"......."

"......."

"Tomorrow at training ground, in morning, you are going to battle each other, the last remaining fighter would be promoted to heir." Said Demon King before continuing " To lose, enemy must be knocked out, surrendered and there would be arena, if one of you falls away from arena he would lose. "

"The Ones who would monitor this battle would be me, your father , Chandler and Cusack." Said Sylvia. she answered one unasked question.

"Expect that no one of you would hold back, only the strongest would get my throne." Said Demon King before dismissing us.

Now only two people are in the throne room.

"Who do you think would win?" Asked Sylvia before hugging here husband  as he has stood up from his throne.

"One thing is sure, Estarossa wouldn't . But between Zeldris and Sigris, it's hard question on both sides. Zeldris has swordmanship, Omnious Nebula and experience, while Sigris has his magic, Flame sword and items." Replied Demon King before returning her hug.

"But, in the next few days, he would be un-sealed." Said Demon King, this time with serious tone and face,

"We need to chose next successor and fast, that damn chicken is afraid of him,  she won't much of a help in this fight." Said Sylvia.

"Yes, she maybe is stronger than you, but she is a coward, to seal that "thing" or kill it , we would both lose our lives most-likely." Responded DK.

"Unfortunately . But how are you sure that Chandler and Cusack wouldn't rebel against the new Demon King?" Asked Sylvia. This is actually very good point, as the original Demon, the Sinner was powerful.

"You are underestimating me. I had already though about that option, just before i die, i would seen my Magic. The Ruler into new Demon King with decent PL to boost him." Replied DK. 

"What about your commandments?"

"They would remain as souless orbs of magic with curses. When my true body dies, they would be useless to revive me. But again, the old always dies, and the young are creating world. The new age would begin and it would be time for us from Old Generations to pass on." 

"But , she might be a problem for our sons. And this war, while it is currently on our side, we do not know what could happen in few years." Said Demon King, dropping a bomb.

"Yes, that chicken would be the biggest problem out of them all." Sighed Sylvia, she doesn't hate Supreme Deity for a reason. 

"Tomorrow is the day that would decide the fate of the Demon Clan." Said Demon King before kissing Sylvia.

Chapter Word Count. 765

Well, i had made this chapter shorter for obvious reasons. Next one is going to be full 1k word.