Chapter 19 Meliodas Betrayal !

3 days later. In Demon Realm

 Training ground.

Here are three figures of  Demon Brothers and princess. First brother Meliodas, Second Zeldris and third Sigris.

Sigris POV

"Why did you call us? Meliodas." I asked him, i'm clearly surprised i was called, today i was supposed to do small paperwork in Lios.

"I have very important announcement to make for you two." Proclaimed Meliodas, before turning around to look at us, without Demon Mark on his head, his PL without it is 201k hmm, is he?

"Is it about the rumors ?" Asked Zeldris, narrowing his eyes at Meliodas,  rumors he is talking are about Meliodas with Supreme Deity's daughter.

Several seconds of deep silence before Meliodas answered.

"Yes. " He answered with simple yes before continuing. " I love her."

"And, let me guess . You are betraying our clan." I blurted, before his eyes moved to meet my own.

"Yes, and that's why i'm inviting you two to do same." Stated Meliodas, before stabbing his giant sword in ground.

"......"

"......"

"........"

We all looked at each other before Zeldris answered.

"Why should i betray my clan?" Answered Zeldris with obvious hint of hostility now, before moving his right hand at tip of his sword handle. I doing same to my unsheathed Zephyr.

Yes, i have made sheath for it, it's sometime too exhausting to summon it , every time.

"You have Gelda, if you join me,you could be together ." Explained Meliodas, before bringing his hand out to Zeldris.

"Tsk," Zeldris slapped it, obviously rejecting his proposal. But then all four sets of eyes turned to me.

"And why should I?" I titled with my head .

"Merlin, she's also betraying with me, she hopes you would do same. She doesn't want you as enemy."

In these two years, i and Merlin had been just friends. That's it, just friends. She hadn't expressed any type of feelings for me at all. She didn't even create Fake body, like she did for Meliodas, she was more like my little sister of friend.

"But i refuse." I said,  It's simple, i do not have enough reasons to desert from Demon Clan, i do not have ridiculous power level as Meliodas nor Omnious Nebula,  My Power Level without my Commandment of Fear but with UDM would be 56k. I'm not strong enough to desert, till i at least have PL of 100k In my Demon Mark form, without UDM and Commandment .

"Is that it?" Asked Meliodas, his eyes are downcast, before turning into determination. 

"Next time, when we meet on battlefield we are enemies!" Proclaimed Zeldris before turning around to walk away. And he did.

Leaving me with my eldest brother here.

"So, how does she look like?" I asked him, i mean , i haven't seen him for weeks. Why not use this chance to ask him. While i already know , and how other Demons said, it's always better to confirm with your own eyes.

"Elizabeth." Called out Meliodas,

And with his  last word, Ark appeared, in said Ark is Goddess Elizabeth. In white dress, With two pairs of wings. Long shoulder length silver hair and blue eyes, she smiled before landing close to Meliodas and me, 2 meters away.

'Wait, she did said in Anime that she would be fine in Demon Realm thanks to her Goddess powers, she is also child of God after all.  But this is small change, and she was here whole time?'

"Nice to meet you, Sigris! I heard many things about you from Meliodas!" She exclaimed happily, i just stared before responding.

"Well, i heard about your nickname, blood-stained Ellie. But, well. I can only say, good luck on your relationship." I said before turning around.

"Dark future is ahead of us, and most-likely great war, now that our strength was depleted." I said, before slowly walking away.

"Well, when we meet on battlefield. Good luck." I said, before creating wings made of darkness and flew.

"I can see great darkness and evil in him. Even greater than you had," Stated Elizabeth, looking at Sigris slowly disappearing figure.

"I have suspicion that he achieved Assault Mode or created something similar to it." Affirmed Meliodas.

"......"

"What do you think, of what he said." Asked Meliodas turning around to look at Elizabeth.

"About war, i don't believe my Mother would instigate it. " Replied Elizabeth.

At Sigris Location

I returned to my castle, it's time to accelerate my plans.

I need that sword created immediately.

What sword i'm planning to create? Simply, only few weeks ago i was hunting for natural born Induras, for their body parts.

If you combine said body parts with metal from Demon Real, you can create strongest weapons.

I'm planning to create copy of one of strongest weapons.. How, i had meet, best blacksmith in whole Demon Realm, and discussed when he could make my sword. He said tomorrow i should give him all needed resources. 

And he would create first Katana-like sword from said materials. I would be needed to insert my magic and small piece of my soul in it. 

And customize it's said properties. I'm planning to create sword which could create Hellblaze's , Hellfire and to absorb magic of my enemies.

I was interested in seals to create sword to amplify my  flame spells. And the name would be perfect, i'm already planning to name several attacks like Yamamoto did, and thanks to my seals and space techniques i had learn till now, it would be possible to store endless amount of flames.

But that is story for another day.

In another part of castle

Throne Room

"Well , dear. As you guessed he betrayed our clan." Said Demon King turning around to look at his wife.

"Well, love is one of greatest emotions."

"This will create war."

"It will

"I could have accepted his love if it was Derieri or Melascula or other strong Demoness, but Goddess!" Seethed Demon King, grinding his teeth in obvious rage.

"That is, little bit disappointing . "

"But, Zeldris. He is another story, maybe, just maybe Gelda could be acceptable."

"Dear, Vampires are almost sub-clan of our own."

"But, if i hadn't used up Sigris emotions. He would have betrayed us as Meliodas did."

"That is also possible."

HMMM

Chapter Word Count 1000