Diapered

Logan, a teammate, passed me and stood in front of the door.

I was trapped.

"Wh-what is going on guys?".

"Very simple Lucas" said James, "the boys told me everything about the accidents you used to have years ago, so i borrowed a diaper from the infirmary next door for you".

"Dude, is this a joke right?" i responded.

"Listen, my father is a psychologist so i know a lot about this stuff: these accidents are just the response of your body at traumatic experiences of the past".

"I DO NOT WANT YOUR HELP, I'M NOT WEARING A DIAPER".

His smug smile disappeared.

"Boys, hold him still" after he said that everyone began to approach me.

Logan and Nick held my arms, while Thomas and Harry held my legs.

I was helpless.

I tried to wriggle from my teammates and i saw James kneeled on the floor with the diaper in his hand.

James told William to remove my peed pants, so he did.

And there i was, half naked with my underwear visible.

"Don't worry captain, is for your own good" James said while lowering my stinky boxers.

I used to be seen naked in the looker room but i never felt so embarrassed in my life than to be stripped in that way.

James slipped the diaper under my butt and started diapering me while a tear ran down my face.

I felt so miserable: being diapered by a boy of my age while other boys were looking.

"All done Luc! here is your fresh new diaper" he said "but first...".

He took the duct tape we used to post up the banners and started wrap it on the waistband of the diaper.

"This will prevent you to take it off" he concluded.

Finally my teammates let me go, so i looked down.

I couldn't believe i was wearing a diaper.