The rebellion

<From james_anderson>: Hey Lucas are you wearing your pull-ups?

<From lucas.brown> 1 pic.

<From james_anderson> Good baby.

Being always under James control was a nightmare: i was diapered during training, every night i had to take a photo of me wearing pull-ups and i even had to photograph them the day after so he could know if i used them.

Then i was always treated like a baby by all my teammates so James had complete control of the team because nobody took me seriously.

During every training break i had to crawl in the locker room wearing a thick diaper and sometimes i was even forced to suck on a pacifier if James thought i wasn't being babyish enough.

One day James asked me to meet him in the locker room a little before training.

I entered the locker room, only James was there: "Hey Lucas".

"Why did you asked me to come earlier?".

"You know the rules: first of all, let's get you all diapered up".

James pointed a towel that he prepared on the floor.

I lay down, he sat next to me and opened the light blue bag he used to keep things for diapering me.

First he took my shoes off, then my pants and last my boxers.

"Now lift you legs" so i did.

Even if felt terribly strange to be diapered by someone of my age, i was kinda getting used to it.

James slid a blue diaper under my butt, then he put some baby powder on my private parts and he started massaging my crotch.

Last he pulled the diaper over my privates and taped each side, then he patted it.

After finishing, James stood up: "Alright Lucas, now is time to fix a little thing..." James said while getting a razor out of his bag "your hair".

"What are you talking about?".

"Well, since you are a baby now, you have to have a proper haircut and your hair now-".

"YOU'LL NEVER-".

"I'm not finished" he said, then he put a pacifier in my mouth and he kept it with a finger so i couldn't spit it out.

"Mmmpphh".

"Be quiet now Luc, i'll be fast and in a minute you'll have very short hair like little boys do!".

In one hand he had the razor, while the other was pressing the pacifier in my mouth and at the same time, keeping my head still on his belly.

"Now stay still" and he turned on the razor.

"MMMPPHH".

"I SAID STAY STILL".

He gave me a hard spanking on my diapered butt, so i spit out the pacifier.

"FUCK YOU I WON'T HAVE MY HAIR SHAVED BY YOU".

"What did you just say?".

I got closer to my bag, i grabbed my phone and i opened the camera roll.

"Do you recognize her? Maybe i should show this to Olivia".

He turned pale in one second as he saw the photo of him cheating on his girlfriend.

"How did you-".

"From now you'll never force me to wear diapers again or i'll send this picture to her and everyone will start to understand what a shitty person you are, did you understand?".

For the first time he didn't have his confident look, he even seemed scared.

He didn't say anything, he left and he never came back for the training.